Parallel Space Fix | Android 11 and OBB Fix

ExclamationPoint

There's nothing much to say, it's explained in the tile, I can't upload all files here either way so just chdck the video

Yes it works fine and yes I will update and yes it's just making the parallel space app debugabble which Enyby for sum reason just didn't do(I won't ask but generally annoyed by that lol) 

The video to fix

If you need any helo reply here or Dm me anywhere(Discord is definetly the best way bruh) 

11 minutes ago, ExclamationPoint said:

it's just making the parallel space app debugabble which Enyby for sum reason just didn't do

Can you explain what you mean with this, considering that optimized versions of virtual space applications that are published at this forum already have "android:debuggable" attribute set to "true"? How can it be "didn't do", if we can clearly observe the opposite?

20 minutes ago, CmP said:

Can you explain what you mean with this, considering that optimized versions of virtual space applications that are published at this forum already have "android:debuggable" attribute set to "true"? How can it be "didn't do", if we can clearly observe the opposite?

I'm gonna tell you the funny fact that if you try to use Parallel Space from this site it won't be working since it "Failed to load deamon" (on my phone at least) so welp I did it myself on the newest version. 

Well, optimized version of the latest release of Parallel Space hasn't been uploaded yet. Could it be that the issue is actually fixed with whatever is changed in the latest update of Parallel Space (if we consider that optimized version of previous version doesn't work for you, but optimized the same way version of the latest version does)?

46 minutes ago, CmP said:

Well, optimized version of the latest release of Parallel Space hasn't been uploaded yet. Could it be that the issue is actually fixed with whatever is changed in the latest update of Parallel Space (if we consider that optimized version of previous version doesn't work for you, but optimized the same way version of the latest version does)?

It doesn't make sense, the optimized version that is released currently is working for Android 11 and doesn't have many changes, the one I made is basically the same, just take the optimized version and put it into apk editor, I'm pretty sure debug isn't even enabled. I'm gonna check that now tho, it'd be weird if it worked on a newer version since it was never parallel space who fixed it but game guardian

51 minutes ago, CmP said:

Okay I've checked it and it actually has Android debugabble but again too funny the xml file is probably a copy paste cause some stuff is removed and it's everywhere the same, in my case the xml file I used was actually the original one and modified, in this one Enyby has on the newest one allowBackup for example isn't there anymore, which is indeed in the version I have from Google play which is also working fine after adding debug

Screenshot_2021-08-13-03-33-10-74_9bde489fb18d43e8729607528f1e9d52.jpg

Screenshot_2021-08-13-03-36-11-07_9bde489fb18d43e8729607528f1e9d52.jpg

14 minutes ago, ExclamationPoint said:

It doesn't make sense, the optimized version that is released currently is working for Android 11 and doesn't have many changes, the one I made is basically the same, just take the optimized version and put it into apk editor, I'm pretty sure debug isn't even enabled. I'm gonna check that now tho, it'd be weird if it worked on a newer version since it was never parallel space who fixed it but game guardian

To clarify, I meant "no_binary_for_your_arch" issue. As you can check in the description of the files of optimized versions of virtual space applications at the forum, they are intended for fixing different issue.

37 minutes ago, CmP said:

To clarify, I meant "no_binary_for_your_arch" issue. As you can check in the description of the files of optimized versions of virtual space applications at the forum, they are intended for fixing different issue.

Oh i get it, still weird why he didnt make it able to be used on Android 11 even tho it works fine by just adding one line of code to the newest version

• 7 months later...

I tried your version of Parallel Space, Gameguardian works. But my game doesn't work at all from there, it crashes on startup. I don't know what it depends on, in all other official versions of Parallel Space the game works perfectly.

Archived