Game crashed after attempt to use speedhack.

solz

Question

Few days ago, I updated my phone (Poco X3) to Android 11.

My phone is not root, before the update, I run GG on Parallel Space with no problem including speedhack.

Now, I can still open GG on parallel space modded apk which I downloaded on Google to prevent "Failed to load Daemon" error.

Using scripts, search and modify value are working so far but, speedhack doesn't work at all.

The moment I long press the GG to activate speedhack, the game crashed. I thought only 1 game would crash using speedhack but, all games crash if I try to use speedhack including apps like Facebook.

idk anymore man, A11 is s**** if u ask me. Android 10 is faster, optimized, and simple. I want to downgrade my phone but - I don't have Laptop.

Please someone help me regarding the issue. Appreciated it, Master.

2 answers to this question

6 hours ago, solz said:

My phone is not root, before the update, I run GG on Parallel Space with no problem including speedhack.

Now, I can still open GG on parallel space modded apk which I downloaded on Google to prevent "Failed to load Daemon" error.

Using scripts, search and modify value are working so far but, speedhack doesn't work at all.

The moment I long press the GG to activate speedhack, the game crashed. I thought only 1 game would crash using speedhack but, all games crash if I try to use speedhack including apps like Facebook.

idk anymore man, A11 is s**** if u ask me. Android 10 is faster, optimized, and simple. I want to downgrade my phone but - I don't have Laptop.

VM that runs on >Android 10 might work. Try deviating from parallel space. If you're looking for any suggestions I'd say Vmos the only downside being the separate unlocker app, but there are some prerooted and unlocked vmos' apks that eliminates that problem

Vmos is a virtual machine and parallel space is just a virtual environment. Although Virtual machines technically are just virtual environments they have some additional functionality since they emulate a whole system and not just a launcher/container

On 8/8/2021 at 11:30 AM, solz said:

there are multiple speedhack options in game guardian :image.png.fc7bd727ed28a4a62cf0e3bfbb273564.png Go To Speedhack Options There Are 2 options

Find The One That Has The Options To Use Its In A Difrent State Of The Game(selected proces)

Example : "Java" SpeedHack Option 

Example :image.png.cfe8c6e6b7b7cdac52cf29301dab54ff.png

Archived