Egg inc how to change artifact rarity

Keonobrannon16

21 hours ago, Keonobrannon16 said:

Hello so I am using game guardian for egg inc and I want to know how to change the rarity of artifacts to legendary. If anyone can post a video of it that would help out.

In this thread:

Those who have had successful runs with Egg, Inc. (Post Update / Ideas)) (#1fm6bmrd)

I explain how to do it on page 2. If you're still not able to do it and require a video then reply back here and I'll try to make one for you. 

14 hours ago, sammax71 said:

In this thread:

Those who have had successful runs with Egg, Inc. (Post Update / Ideas)) (#1fm6bmrd)

I explain how to do it on page 2. If you're still not able to do it and require a video then reply back here and I'll try to make one for you. 

Can you send me a video please, I am still confused maybe I am just dumb

• 2 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, Keonobrannon16 said:

Hello again so my artifacts got glitched when I consumed them and the artifact still appears after I consumed it and I cant select it. Any fixes?

So if you tap on it nothing happens? Can you show a picture?

Have you tried clearing the cache and reloading the game?

The first & third pic are ones that have a "0" by the artifact. Maybe try to get one or more of those and see what happens. It could be that they are on 0 that the activate artifact button is missing.

I managed to replicate your problem. I changed the amount of one of my artifacts to 0 and I also had the pic there with no activate button.

What you might be able to try for the ones that have no "0" by them is if you find an address of any artifact you have. So choose one you have plenty of and search & consume until you have one value.

Make a note of the address. Then if you search "0" e:double you will obviously have loads of results but if you then refine by the address you might get lucky and locate where those ones are that you can't activate.

As an example if the address of the artifact that you have plenty of is "7AB3456783" once you searched the "0" e:double refine using the "address (mask) search" option and I suggest trying "7AB345????" first. See how many results you get and try increment editing them and see if you get a value appear next to your artifacts. If you don't then repeat and try "7AB34?????" and see if that works for you.

• 10 months later...

@sammax71 Late to this thread, but is this the basic jist of what you do?

1. Make sure you have T4 of that item. A lot of times I only have 1 or 2 because they are expensive to craft. Even if I have enough materials to craft, the crafting speed is SUPER slow.
  2. Search in GG for quantity (Double).
  3. Consume the item or craft a new one to change the value.
  4. Refine search to find which address is your artifact.
  5. Go to that address and scroll up (haven't tried this before but will click around to see) and change the 0 to 3 per your instructions here

Is that right? Your video link is dead so there's no way for me to confirm how to do it.

Side question: Do you HAVE to have a T4 item? Can you change rarity of lower tier items?

Edited by F7BDyjPslI3m

8 hours ago, F7BDyjPslI3m said:

@sammax71 Late to this thread, but is this the basic jist of what you do?

1. Make sure you have T4 of that item. A lot of times I only have 1 or 2 because they are expensive to craft. Even if I have enough materials to craft, the crafting speed is SUPER slow.
  2. Search in GG for quantity (Double).
  3. Consume the item or craft a new one to change the value.
  4. Refine search to find which address is your artifact.
  5. Go to that address and scroll up (haven't tried this before but will click around to see) and change the 0 to 3 per your instructions here

Is that right? Your video link is dead so there's no way for me to confirm how to do it.

Side question: Do you HAVE to have a T4 item? Can you change rarity of lower tier items?

It's been a long time since I looked at this game but how you describe it is how I remember it although time has passed so things could've changed in any updates to the game.

You say things are expensive to craft and mention not having enough crafting materials so why don't you hack those too? I seem to remember only needing one or two of an item to be able to hack the amount. Also can't you use golden eggs to speed up the crafting?

29 minutes ago, sammax71 said:

It's been a long time since I looked at this game but how you describe it is how I remember it although time has passed so things could've changed in any updates to the game.

You say things are expensive to craft and mention not having enough crafting materials so why don't you hack those too? I seem to remember only needing one or two of an item to be able to hack the amount. Also can't you use golden eggs to speed up the crafting?

Expensive isn't that big of a deal. The problem is crafting and speed. It seems to take 10-20 minutes to craft each T4. It took ~16 hours to craft a T4 Tachyon (50 million GE). Materials are hackable, but time crafting is not.

Maybe I should be hacking higher tier items, because I basically gave myself a bunch of T1s and assumed that through smart crafting I can craft it all.

Edited by F7BDyjPslI3m

1 hour ago, F7BDyjPslI3m said:

Expensive isn't that big of a deal. The problem is crafting and speed. It seems to take 10-20 minutes to craft each T4. It took ~16 hours to craft a T4 Tachyon (50 million GE). Materials are hackable, but time crafting is not.

Maybe I should be hacking higher tier items, because I basically gave myself a bunch of T1s and assumed that through smart crafting I can craft it all.

Things must've changed since I played because I don't remember any time to craft items before.

On 6/24/2022 at 2:30 AM, sammax71 said:

Things must've changed since I played because I don't remember any time to craft items before.

It does servers side checks, so if you need to craft a T4 and it does smart crafting starting with T1 materials, the T2s are crafted then form T3s and then finally your T4. But all those recursive crafts do server checks. I thought doing a bunch of T1s would cover my bases when I wanted to craft a bunch of T4s, which is true, except for the time factor. I should've figured this out after the first time in taking 16+ hours to craft a T4 Tachyon Deflector.

So I tried what I just proposed--give myself a bunch of T3s instead, so I can 1 click instant craft T4s. That worked better and I would mash the button 100+ times to craft 100x+ T4s. That starts really testing the RNGs to see if I can get legendaries. At the rate of taking hours to craft each T4, this wouldn't have been possible at all to keep re-rolling to try for Legendaries--unless you consider waiting hours each time scalable. So within the course of 2-3 hours I was able to craft legendaries.

I believe the delay is done due to server side checks to prevent people from "gifting" themselves legendaries/epics through exploits. By crafting T4s legitimately, I'm passing all server checks 😄 while getting my legendaries.