how to get p global-metadata.dat from game guardian

edsonmods

Question

does anyone know how to get the global-metadata.dat file through the game guardian?
I know the global-metadata.dat file is in the game's APK, but it's encrypted. I need to find another way to decrypt it through the game guardian or find a way to dump it through the game guardian. Can someone help me?

-dump a little. target is maps txt. 

-search global-metdata.dat in the resulted txt. Copy its start address and end address. 

-dump again with start and end address. it will end with bin file. 

And now i dont know how to continue lol 

7 hours ago, Lover1500 said:

-search global-metdata.dat in the resulted txt. Copy its start address and end address. 

metadata -start & end address will be diff as each launch, right?

btw dont we use that gg dumb function, inCase 'libil2cpp' are encrypted 

(actually for my game - metadata is encrypted 🙄)

1 hora atrás, o IRC disse:

você pegou o global-metadata.dat. Ainda estou preso aí também, tento, mas já sei como funciona a proteção

which game? my game is free fire, version 1.64.

do you know how the protection works so are you able to decrypt?
can teach?

On 8/5/2021 at 8:56 PM, edsonmods said:

does anyone know how to get the global-metadata.dat file through the game guardian?
I know the global-metadata.dat file is in the game's APK, but it's encrypted. I need to find another way to decrypt it through the game guardian or find a way to dump it through the game guardian. Can someone help me?

What game?

9 hours ago, edsonmods said:

Free Fire, Version 1.64

In the next week or 2 I will be releasing a script here on the site that will allow you to dump it and the lib from memory ready to use with Il2CppDumper, just tested here on Free Fire and it works.

Might be ready for upload sooner than that but it is coming soon.

On 8/6/2021 at 8:33 PM, edsonmods said:

I looked for "metadata" on maps, but it says "deleted", certainly because it's encrypte ...
in addition, there is a metadata search spread throughout the maps file

metadata excluido.png

Hi! 

The reason its says deleted is because its already unloaded from the memory, so to dump the memory maps, you need certain timing to properly dump the metadata. I recommend to freeze the app at launch or first game loading screen then do the dumping process

[Method 1]

• >I recommend doing it on an Android Emulator as its give you an easy practice
  • >Freeze the game on launch or 5-15 seconds after the game launch. Now freeze the game with GG
  • >Make sure you freeze the game completely, you can check if there's the game services/activity running. If there's some of it running in the background, do the deep-freeze / terminate the game activity/service (Not Main Activity) with 'pm' shell command
  • >After the game freeze completely, now do the dumping, it may take a while. 
  • >Now check if the metadata.dat has been properly tampered, if not, you may need to freeze the game with different interval. It can be more faster or wait a little bit more. This might tricky, so i recommend method number 2

[Method 2]

• >This way, you definitely required to use Android Emulator (LDPlayer, Nox) 
  • >Write 2 bat script, one for freezing the Android Emulator, and the second is for freeze-unfreeze-freeze the Emulator with 1ms delay
  • >Launch the game and then freeze it immediately
  • >Pull some memory debugger like Cheat Engine or HxD
  • >Now scan for "metadata" string or the metadata.dat header if you already know some bytes of the metadata file
  • >If the bytes/string doesnt exist, now launch the second script and scan the memory again. Do this until you can find the full metadata file

-Good Luck! 😄

On 8/6/2021 at 10:33 AM, Lover1500 said:

What should I do if I didn't find global-metadata.dat in the dump?