Kingdom Guard

foxmatkap

52 minutes ago, foxmatkap said:

image.thumb.png.924653d526cd733b3fed09950fd55ba1.png

Name: Kingdom Guard

Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tap4fun.odin.kingdomguard&hl=en_US&gl=US

Can we do something for games made with unity like this? As far as I understand, the coin and gem values are constantly changing. And protected by multiple anticheat.

I'm not sure if this is any help to you. If you watch my recording you'll see the coin amount is huge and even when it goes back to zero I can continue buying.

https://sbupload.com/36e1ec13b1ea3bae

Values are stored in dwordX4 format. Use what you have finished for lvl. and for the coin, find the value then go to the address. change the value under one from zero to '1'. Coin only works on the home screen. But the values are in dwordx4 format. The rest is up to you. I didn't have much time to look. If you find something new, I'd be happy if you post it here. I think the game is full of bugs. just need time

image.png.8e9c3d3958f7dfe55e1f1e94bcfc45f9.png

9 hours ago, Godismata said:

How to do it bro?

If you want the gold hack then search the amount of gold you have (memory region Anonymous & dword). Keep refining until you have 1 value. Then if you Goto that address the line below it is 0. Make that 99 and freeze it.

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/8/2021 at 12:37 AM, sammax71 said:

If you want the gold hack then search the amount of gold you have (memory region Anonymous & dword). Keep refining until you have 1 value. Then if you Goto that address the line below it is 0. Make that 99 and freeze it.

I don't find how change my region because I have gold value with "." and i have an error because i'm from france and we use ","

58 minutes ago, Falstaff said:

Still not work for gold

Translate the message of the screen

"Invalid number : '41.99'

In your region (fr_FR)

.... "

Like your know in the game we use "." and not ","

20210903_213053.jpg

You can't use "." when searching dword

• Moderators
46 minutes ago, sammax71 said:

Exactly. You put a "." that's why you get an error.

Depends on language settings on gg. Some languages use '.' instead of ','.

Edit: But yes, in his situation, that's the problem. He might be watching videos in different language where they do use '.'.