Typing in the address bar

Farsk

Question

I'm very new to using GameGuardian, like this is my second week new, but I'm trying to mod Pixel Gun 3d and someone told me to use the search address bar (the first option in the menu) for what I'm trying to do. Essentially what I need to do is type in the name of the item in there, but due to the limited letters on the keyboard I can't and there doesn't appear to be a way to free-type. If anyone would be able to help me out with this I'd appreciate it very much.

2 answers to this question

8 hours ago, Farsk said:

I'm very new to using GameGuardian, like this is my second week new, but I'm trying to mod Pixel Gun 3d and someone told me to use the search address bar (the first option in the menu) for what I'm trying to do. Essentially what I need to do is type in the name of the item in there, but due to the limited letters on the keyboard I can't and there doesn't appear to be a way to free-type. If anyone would be able to help me out with this I'd appreciate it very much.

Change search type to Text-UTF8 if you're trying to search for Strings, but the letters will be represented by numerical word values.

Honestly I don't believe this is the search you're looking to do though, and instead of names you should try searching quantities. Addresses tend not to be static and a value may not always be stored in the same address as it was in a different play time

Archived