omg lol 🤣 new ui is cool i like nice

yeah..its look neat and fresh.

its about time they made the changes.

30 minutes ago, Sysadmin said:

Ok I increased that for ascended 😅

well...not that i needed it badly..

but THANK YOU.

Edited by MonkeySAN

@Sysadmin can you please check whether edit posts functionality works properly? The possibility to edit posts for first N minutes after publication seems to be unavailable for me. Moreover, possibility to edit messages in private conversations is gone as well.

• Administrators
3 minutes ago, CmP said:

@Sysadmin can you please check whether edit posts functionality works properly? The possibility to edit posts for first N minutes after publication seems to be unavailable for me. Moreover, possibility to edit messages in private conversations is gone as well.

The setting is still there:

Can edit own content up to 45 minutes after posting

5 minutes ago, MonkeySAN said:

this looks very interesting

Got me interested as well. In particular where the points come from. It can obviously be posts, reactions, achievements/badges, but it is unknown how many points are added in each particular case (for example, creating a topic or replying to a topic).

• Administrators
4 hours ago, MAARS said:

@Sysadmin I just noticed that the code block tool have been removed, i can not type highlighted code anymore

Added it back on mobile/tablet.

17 hours ago, CmP said:

Got me interested as well. In particular where the points come from. It can obviously be posts, reactions, achievements/badges, but it is unknown how many points are added in each particular case (for example, creating a topic or replying to a topic).

I'm sure they'll add a frontend way to check what you are missing. For now:

screenshot-gameguardian.net-2021.08.06-10_21_17.png

7 hours ago, MAARS said:

@Sysadmin I just noticed that the code block tool have been removed, i can not type highlighted code anymore

@Sysadmin Similar to this, spoiler option (with eye icon) has been removed from desktop version of the site. One of it's use case is to make posts more compact by placing media in spoilers. It would be good to have the option available at least in desktop version of the site.

@Sysadmin
 i dont know if im alone in this case but always login screen wont work this morning 15 try to conect and i know its not the new ui because post new ui the bug was present thanks

Screenshot_20210807-074614_Firefox Nightly.jpg

and also fast sign never worked for me