Hello everyone!

slider1983

Hi

I'm slider I've joined this forum in order to get some help with Game Guardian. I'm not a tech person so a lot of what the app can do goes over my head. Currently trying to get Game Guardian to hack no longer supported Android game Ninja Turtles: Legends but need help. I sent a request but is still awaiting moderation. Not sure how long it will take but if anyone wants to help me with this game feel free to. Trying to up the shards count seems impossible.

• 1 month later...
On 8/4/2021 at 6:12 AM, slider1983 said:

Hi

I'm slider I've joined this forum in order to get some help with Game Guardian. I'm not a tech person so a lot of what the app can do goes over my head. Currently trying to get Game Guardian to hack no longer supported Android game Ninja Turtles: Legends but need help. I sent a request but is still awaiting moderation. Not sure how long it will take but if anyone wants to help me with this game feel free to. Trying to up the shards count seems impossible.

I can help I'll be back very soon 

Archived