Ninja Turtles Legends

slider1983

I'm using Bluestacks with Game Guardian and I just can't figure out how to increase the shards, especially the platinum ones which I need the most. I tried to follow this Russian guide even though I'm English: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pAyPpT2ZMA&t=68s but he's getting successful searches on his end which I'm not getting if I copy...plus he's going through it too fast. 

Please could someone tell me how to find and alter the shards count?

By the way the game can be downloaded from Google Play.

On 8/2/2021 at 10:24 PM, slider1983 said:

I'm using Bluestacks with Game Guardian and I just can't figure out how to increase the shards, especially the platinum ones which I need the most. I tried to follow this Russian guide even though I'm English: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pAyPpT2ZMA&t=68s but he's getting successful searches on his end which I'm not getting if I copy...plus he's going through it too fast. 

Please could someone tell me how to find and alter the shards count?

By the way the game can be downloaded from Google Play.

Screenshot_20210803-225139_YouTube.thumb.jpg.beb7f128b51cdd425201e5c09a6d0ea5.jpg

From what I could see he did a group search of those numbers. So his search was "10;50;3;100;3;75;3;60;3;100;3;75". I guess your search could be different if the items you have to buy are different.

He then refined it to the first item (10;50).

Then he did Goto address on either the first 10 or 50 and if you look below you should see a value of 30. That he changed to 1 which changed the currency type to buy the first item. He then changed the first 10 to how many he wanted of the item (think it was 1000000000) and then the 50 to 1 (how much it costs to buy).

I haven't actually tried it myself I was just explaining what he was doing in case you hadn't quite followed what was going on.

I didn't watch much more after that but I did catch a glimpse that he was using Lucky Patcher too.

21 minutes ago, sammax71 said:

Screenshot_20210803-225139_YouTube.thumb.jpg.beb7f128b51cdd425201e5c09a6d0ea5.jpg

From what I could see he did a group search of those numbers. So his search was "10;50;3;100;3;75;3;60;3;100;3;75". I guess your search could be different if the items you have to buy are different.

I did try and search for all that in one but didn't get any results like he did so I got stuck at the beginning. Not sure how to get the results he got. I also aren't sure Lucky Patcher would help get shards as shards are earned, not bought in store. The Platinum shards are what I need but to find their value is I find borderline impossible since it's not a store item or a value than can be changed easily. For example, I have 75 Platinum shards but when I search for the value I can't find it. Likewise I try to change the value of the shards and coins needed to zero but can't find those values. At least nothing I do changes anything anyway.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Archived