Star traders frontiers

DJC1289

Can't seem to find any values in this game, is it unhackable?

It seems to use encrypted databases for save files, is there any possible way to use GG to decrypt those databases?

Trying to figure this out on my own isn't working, so any help is appreciated

14 hours ago, DJC1289 said:

Can't seem to find any values in this game, is it unhackable?

It seems to use encrypted databases for save files, is there any possible way to use GG to decrypt those databases?

Trying to figure this out on my own isn't working, so any help is appreciated

1047665039_Screenshot_20210802-163652_StarTradersFrontiers.thumb.jpg.3aa12f5eadf7c8741b0981ccd1f0ded1.jpg

I managed to change these values. To be honest I haven't got a clue what I'm doing with the game but I managed to travel somewhere and the values didn't reset. So I don't think it was just visual.

When I exited the game and restarted they were back to their correct values so you would have to change each time you play.

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong lol..

I try changing fuel.. if I search for the specific fuel amount I get a few thousand results, then use some fuel in game and refine the new value and get 0 results.. every time

If I use unknown search and increased, decreased, unchanged value I get it down to 541 million results and it doesn't seem to go down from there.. after using fuel, refilling for 20 minutes it's still 541 million results.. I think it went down a couple thousand but that's it

Searching other values in this game produces the same results.

Can I ask what version you're using? I'm on 3.1.77, not sure if that would make a difference

This is my first time using GG on this phone, OnePlus 9 unlocked/rooted, I downloaded the GG tester apps just to verify it works and it did, so idk what could be the issue

On 8/2/2021 at 9:50 PM, DJC1289 said:

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong lol..

I try changing fuel.. if I search for the specific fuel amount I get a few thousand results, then use some fuel in game and refine the new value and get 0 results.. every time

If I use unknown search and increased, decreased, unchanged value I get it down to 541 million results and it doesn't seem to go down from there.. after using fuel, refilling for 20 minutes it's still 541 million results.. I think it went down a couple thousand but that's it

Searching other values in this game produces the same results.

Can I ask what version you're using? I'm on 3.1.77, not sure if that would make a difference

This is my first time using GG on this phone, OnePlus 9 unlocked/rooted, I downloaded the GG tester apps just to verify it works and it did, so idk what could be the issue

Game version I have is 3.1.21

My memory region is on "Other" but that could be different on your device.

For Hull & Fuel search all 4 values together in a group search. As an example my ship stats were Hull 2000/2000 and Fuel 140/140 so I search "2000;140;2000;140::" dword. That gives me just the four results and you can edit to whatever you like.

Archived