Trying to find time value

EatAlterWalter

Basically there is this gun in game that has one shot per minute, so basically you shoot and wait 1 minute, but I have searched many values beginning with 1, even 1.001 and also 60, many more, and yet I still cannot find it, and it isn't like ammo, it just has a timer, so it's a float, I've even tried auto and fuzzy search, but I still not able to find. Could someone please give me a value that could be it? 

Edited by EatAlterWalter

27 minutes ago, EatAlterWalter said:

Basically there is this gun in game that has one shot per minute, so basically you shoot and wait 1 minute, but I have searched many values beginning with 1, even 1.001 and also 60, many more, and yet I still cannot find it, and it isn't like ammo, it just has a timer, so it's a float, I've even tried auto and fuzzy search, but I still not able to find. Could someone please give me a value that could be it? 

Are there any other values to do with the gun that you can search? If there are and you find something then you might be able to find the value you're looking for.

Can you say the name of the game or is it top secret?

5 minutes ago, sammax71 said:

Are there any other values to do with the gun that you can search? If there are and you find something then you might be able to find the value you're looking for.

Can you say the name of the game or is it top secret?

I would rather keep the game secret, also I'm not sure if there are other values related it, most of the values I search related to the timer just do not work. I've tried mostly everything like 1.0 to 1.70.

2 hours ago, EatAlterWalter said:

Hmm...and are you sure that time must be modified in order for you to shoot more bullets in a certain time frame?

2 hours ago, EatAlterWalter said:

I would rather keep the game secret, also I'm not sure if there are other values related it, most of the values I search related to the timer just do not work. I've tried mostly everything like 1.0 to 1.70.

If people try to help you, a video or screenshot would be nice(preferable a video) so that one can better analyze the structure of the game. It's a small help. But your choice of course.

Edited by XxhentaixX

48 minutes ago, XxhentaixX said:

If people try to help you, a video or screenshot would be nice(preferable a video) so that one can better analyze the structure of the game. It's a small help. But your choice of course.

This ⬆️

It's very difficult to just randomly offer help. If it's possible to take a look at the game sometimes you can learn and understand how the values are stored within that game.

Obviously a shooting game with I'm guessing some kind of online element to it. So really not my favourite type of game so I'll probably be of little help anyway 😂

9 hours ago, XxhentaixX said:

Hmm...and are you sure that time must be modified in order for you to shoot more bullets in a certain time frame?

It says I can only upload up to 14mb

[added 2 minutes later]
8 hours ago, sammax71 said:

This ⬆️

It's very difficult to just randomly offer help. If it's possible to take a look at the game sometimes you can learn and understand how the values are stored within that game.

Obviously a shooting game with I'm guessing some kind of online element to it. So really not my favourite type of game so I'll probably be of little help anyway 😂

It isn't like ammo, it's a green line that transforms players into an animal, and you'd have to wait 1 minute until you have to zap it again and I will try upload video for it

12 hours ago, XxhentaixX said:

Also, I'm pretty sure the time must be modified as in older versions they've made it possible

12 hours ago, XxhentaixX said:

Ok I send video

Thank you for providing this info.
Kind of looks like a beta game. interesting.

I don't see much of functions happening before and after you pressed that fire button. No zoom of the camera or anything, that can mean a few things. For now i have a few suggestions that you could try.

Option 1
  --[we will review if fire rate is possible through unknown search]

1. restart the match and make sure that you haven't shoot any bullet yet.
  2. search value 0, data type must be float.
  3. tab the shoot button (after the waiting time is over so that a bullet comes out) and follow up in gameguardian with "Increased".
  4. tab the fire button again, follow up in gameguardian with "Increased".
  5. don't tab the fire button and follow up with "Unchanged".
  6. follow the process of "Increased" and "Unchanged" for a while till you see float values that have a value above the 10, usually they will have more then 5 floating point values, remove all the values below the 10 and all the values above the 10000.
  7. freeze the remaining values (if there are) in there current state.
  8. make a video so that we can see if you followed the right steps.

Option 2 --[we will try looking for this invisible timer, In this example we will assume that the timer is a value that increases on shoot and then decrease back so that you can shoot]

1. slower the speed of the game using gameguardian his internal speed feature.
  2. go in lobby and search value 0 (float), then shoot and "Changed" and keep using "Changed" during the time frame in which your not able to shoot. (you slow down the speed of the game so that you have more time to use "Changed")
  3. wait a moment till your sure that you can shoot again and search value 0 float again. then try to shoot again do changed till your sure that you can shoot again, then search 0 again.
  4. save the remaining values that are 0 and freeze them.
  5. make a video so that we can see if you followed the right steps.

Option 3 --[we may need the fool the game that you never pressed that button, it's possible that some kind of value get triggers when you press that button resulting in the timer to be set]

1. search 0, data type dword
  2. shoot, search value 1. Then wait till your sure that you can shoot again. Then search value 0 again. shooting disabled = 1, shooting enabled = 0
  3. you can try the other way around, shooting disabled = 0, shooting enabled = 1
  4. edit and freeze the remaining values to the statue of the shooting enabled.

Option 4 --[basic search for the kind of timers shown in your video]

1. in gameguardian press "Unchanged"
  2. shoot and press "Changed"
  3. wait till timer is finished and press "Changed" (you need to do it because the value will have changed when you can shoot again)
  4. don't shoot yet but then press "Unchanged", because you know that the value won't change anymore.
  5. shoot again, press "Changed", wait till you can shoot again and repress "Changed", then press "Unchanged.
  6. follow the above process several times till you have a few values left. Freeze the values in the state of when you used "Unchanged"
  7. make a video so that we can see if you followed the right steps.

I just provided you some basic approaches that you can try with gameguardian.

Edited by XxhentaixX

What i also do is modify the last value to which the timer is set. Sadly i could not see how long you have to wait but you said 1min. So this can be shown as 60, 120, and 1, this can be float or double.
It can also be 2, but this all depends on the structure. Either way, be free to try out.

• 2 weeks later...

Time Vaues Are Unknowned Or Are In The Types:

-DWORD

or

-FLOAT

or

-DOUBLE

Just now, Enzo_Funny_Gamer said:

Time Vaues Are Unknowned Or Are In The Types:

-DWORD

or

-FLOAT

or

-DOUBLE

if you want to search it in these types you can use decimal numbers easly

On 8/1/2021 at 2:52 PM, XxhentaixX said:

Thank you for providing this info.
Kind of looks like a beta game. interesting.

I don't see much of functions happening before and after you pressed that fire button. No zoom of the camera or anything, that can mean a few things. For now i have a few suggestions that you could try.

Option 1
  --[we will review if fire rate is possible through unknown search]

1. restart the match and make sure that you haven't shoot any bullet yet.
  2. search value 0, data type must be float.
  3. tab the shoot button (after the waiting time is over so that a bullet comes out) and follow up in gameguardian with "Increased".
  4. tab the fire button again, follow up in gameguardian with "Increased".
  5. don't tab the fire button and follow up with "Unchanged".
  6. follow the process of "Increased" and "Unchanged" for a while till you see float values that have a value above the 10, usually they will have more then 5 floating point values, remove all the values below the 10 and all the values above the 10000.
  7. freeze the remaining values (if there are) in there current state.
  8. make a video so that we can see if you followed the right steps.

Option 2 --[we will try looking for this invisible timer, In this example we will assume that the timer is a value that increases on shoot and then decrease back so that you can shoot]

1. slower the speed of the game using gameguardian his internal speed feature.
  2. go in lobby and search value 0 (float), then shoot and "Changed" and keep using "Changed" during the time frame in which your not able to shoot. (you slow down the speed of the game so that you have more time to use "Changed")
  3. wait a moment till your sure that you can shoot again and search value 0 float again. then try to shoot again do changed till your sure that you can shoot again, then search 0 again.
  4. save the remaining values that are 0 and freeze them.

Option 3 --[we may need the fool the game that you never pressed that button, it's possible that some kind of value get triggers when you press that button resulting in the timer to be set]

1. search 0, data type dword
  2. shoot, search value 1. Then wait till your sure that you can shoot again. Then search value 0 again. shooting disabled = 1, shooting enabled = 0
  3. you can try the other way around, shooting disabled = 0, shooting enabled = 1
  4. edit and freeze the remaining values to the statue of the shooting enabled.

Option 4 --[basic search for the kind of timers shown in your video]

1. in gameguardian press "Unchanged"
  2. shoot and press "Changed"
  3. wait till timer is finished and press "Changed" (you need to do it because the value will have changed when you can shoot again)
  4. don't shoot yet but then press "Unchanged", because you know that the value won't change anymore.
  5. shoot again, press "Changed", wait till you can shoot again and repress "Changed", then press "Unchanged.
  6. follow the above process several times till you have a few values left. Freeze the values in the state of when you used "Unchanged"
  7. make a video so that we can see if you followed the right steps.

I just provided you some basic approaches that you can try with gameguardian.

I have tried these methods, I have only recently discovered that the float of the timer is obscured, although thank you for these methods