Help hack this war of mine

Jhosefbr

Hi guys, I want help modifying the game items "this war of mine". Whenever I change some value (dword) the game closes. I tried searches by random values and there was no big difference in the results... If anyone knows which number to search, or change I appreciate it.

Artem_Nikiforov

The number of items changes without crashing the game itself. Maybe the problem is in the phone? You may have changed the wrong value? Perhaps the problem is completely different

well, the problem is that this change of yours is temporary, you can create the items but it won't be saved. the game automatically saves when you finish one night. but when you finish the (game) day the game breaks. see the video.

1 hour ago, Jhosefbr said:

well, the problem is that this change of yours is temporary, you can create the items but it won't be saved. the game automatically saves when you finish one night. but when you finish the (game) day the game breaks. see the video.

For some unknown reason, I can't watch the video 😕

• 1 month later...

Archived