Fury survival pixel z

Hacksforpros

So I know no fear made a tutorial but I'm looking for the values but over 100 values come up and since I'm doing a text search if I try refineing it like this it comes back up with nothing example I have 50 items ;other3*50 and then use one and research this ;other3*49 it comes with nothing

the tutorial is here https://gameguardian.net/forum/topic/25612-fury-survivor-pixel-z/stab

But I don't get how you back gold or search an item from a if like ;other2 (gold) or ;other3(coins)

@ItsSC  made a script that would make it easy but removed it I've been wondering for a few months now and I know that with one wrong change your banned!!! and I have made a little progress so I would like to keep this 

The hacks that I want are (gold,item amount,[item swap so like health kits  to gold], and level hacks for companions thanks in advance and if someone could make it repost a script for me I would be super greatful sorry for the extra long explained document but I needed to give all the facts

@NoFear @ItsSC (sorry for the ping lol)

Archived