Hello world!

Hykciv

Hi all, I am a lady from South America and I speak Spanish.

I thought I would use the classic first line of code we most use at some point 😄.

I love gaming, photography, design and even coding but I forgot most of my C# knowledge. I am now slowly getting back into it, but for web-page design related stuff only.

I have used Game Guardian for some years and it has been FANTASTIC to be able to hack some things here and there on my own... Is such a WONDERFUL FEELING! 🥰

A big THANK YOU! 🤩 you to Aqua and all the associated creators (if any) and also a big thank you to all the wonderful moderators that give us ther patience day after day.... You have a special place in Heaven! 🤗

Right now I use G.G. to mess around with the game Sky Children of the Light to save some time and also to save lots of eye and muscle strain! 😬🙄😆

I have recently discovered .lua scripts and, while I cannot code any on my own (yet), I am SO grateful for the time and effort put by those who do: (XxhentailxX, Lika, many others) 💕

I can help with translations in Spanish and some simple graphic design.

I am Christian and therefore believe that we all were made in the image of a Loving God who invite us to be co-creators of our reality and the universe, so I therefore believe in the inherent goodness of people and in that we need to treat the other with kindness and respect if we want to build a Paradise on earth to live TRULY fulfilled. 🥰

PS: In case you didn't notice, I LOVE to use emojis... 🤣

Archived