game guardian dump all anonymous regions

Endorabo

Question

Hello,

So simple i don't select values, just i want to dump all "A" (anonymous) regions.
The reason is to view for example the HEX, UTL16LE and the DWORD values clearly on PC editor. like Hex editor or IDA...

image.thumb.png.ee19f697cd6955904b9760d5a91fc91a.png

if i click on Dump memory there are many A regions :

image.thumb.png.b9be1b5a72e3b3c55c439586854abb5f.png

The list too long (can GG dev add some kind of filter please ) :

image.thumb.png.a99ae8d9ab0602b310a99c20744e0404.png

Peace 

2 answers to this question

There are two script-based options to consider:
  - to use gg.dumpMemory function on each memory range of interest to produce a separate file for each range;
  - to implement custom dumping logic for producing result in desired form (for example, dumping all memory ranges of interest to one file).

Implementing the first option is pretty straightforward, here is an example of how it can be done: 

local outputPath = "/sdcard/Download"

local ranges = gg.getRangesList()
for i, v in ipairs(ranges) do
  if v.state == "A" then
    gg.dumpMemory(v["start"], v["end"], outputPath)
  end
end

Implementing the second option is less straightforward, one firstly needs to determine how custom dump result should look like. Also any implementation of the second option is likely to be noticeably slower than implementation of the first option where dumping is performed with GG's built-in function.

Archived