Prison Empire Tycoon

293860_1434558158

OK so I was changing the Dword value of the reformed prisoners and all went well untill the 4th prison (Alcantraz) then the value can't be found anymore.
I tried anything all types of values, encrypted, fuzzy.

The money can't be found either that is, directly; I've found away around it but it still is strange It's a double value but searching for that doesn't give results, however searching the same value in auto gives the correct double values in the list.

The same happened with special prisons one time I could find it easily and the next, no luck.

Has someone any luck finding the values for reformed prisoners in Alcantraz or special prisons?

6 hours ago, 293860_1434558158 said:

OK so I was changing the Dword value of the reformed prisoners and all went well untill the 4th prison (Alcantraz) then the value can't be found anymore.
I tried anything all types of values, encrypted, fuzzy.

The money can't be found either that is, directly; I've found away around it but it still is strange It's a double value but searching for that doesn't give results, however searching the same value in auto gives the correct double values in the list.

The same happened with special prisons one time I could find it easily and the next, no luck.

Has someone any luck finding the values for reformed prisoners in Alcantraz or special prisons?

449643793_Screenshot_20210716-222518_PrisonEmpire.thumb.jpg.437a385e688468fe323e095fe8277cff.jpg

I managed to hack money directly. If it shows you have $4441 then search 4440~4442 e:double. Then change value and refine in the same way. I was left with 3 results and I edited to 9.99e68 to get that amount.

1 hour ago, 293860_1434558158 said:

I found the money values also directly until the 4th prison. Then only indirectly. Rehabilitated prisoners I can't find.

I've only just looked at the game when I saw your post. The rehab prisoners only seem to update if I close and reopen the game. Maybe I just need to be more patient.

23 minutes ago, sammax71 said:

The rehab prisoners only seem to update if I close and reopen the game.

The game "releases" the rehabs every 13 minutes or so. However just like the money hack, in the fourth prison the values can't be found anymore, I've tried every way, but no luck. Strangely with the money you can find it by searching the profit or loss value (double) -the profit or loss value gets changed back at the original value when buying or upgrading things, but the money gained with the hack gets added to your money. And since it can be changed it suggests that the money value is not server sided.

The rehabs has no other values (that I know of), to hack into. And I get the feeling it is serversided from the fourth prison.

Edited by 293860_1434558158

1 hour ago, 293860_1434558158 said:

The game "releases" the rehabs every 13 minutes or so. However just like the money hack, in the fourth prison the values can't be found anymore, I've tried every way, but no luck. Strangely with the money you can find it by searching the profit or loss value (double) -the profit or loss value gets changed back at the original value when buying or upgrading things, but the money gained with the hack gets added to your money. And since it can be changed it suggests that the money value is not server sided.

The rehabs has no other values (that I know of), to hack into. And I get the feeling it is serversided from the fourth prison.

I just found the speedhack helpful. It's strange though because although I now have the 3rd prison open my 2nd prison says I've only had 42 rehab prisoners. So it seems like it is resetting although at the time it's allowed me to move on.

8 minutes ago, sammax71 said:

I just found the speedhack helpful. It's strange though because although I now have the 3rd prison open my 2nd prison says I've only had 42 rehab prisoners. So it seems like it is resetting although at the time it's allowed me to move on.

Don't use speedhack, it's going to mess up your game. It doesn't save your changes. For instance when you go to another prison and later on return all your upgrades are gone. the server replaces everything how it was.

12 hours ago, 293860_1434558158 said:

Don't use speedhack, it's going to mess up your game. It doesn't save your changes. For instance when you go to another prison and later on return all your upgrades are gone. the server replaces everything how it was.

1525870247_Screenshot_20210718-075602_PrisonEmpire.thumb.jpg.58cbb236cd822ade3664dc54688342da.jpg2145091956_Screenshot_20210718-075631_PrisonEmpire.thumb.jpg.e15c417d3e9a52229d6723dc99d6c4c2.jpg

OK, so here's what I noticed at Alcantraz. For every prisoner that's reformed your count goes up by 5. The first 8 I reformed my count said 40. You need to search the actual number you've reformed and not what your count says. Then whatever you edit it to will get multiplied by 5 too.

Edited by sammax71

4 hours ago, sammax71 said:

OK, so here's what I noticed at Alcantraz. For every prisoner that's reformed your count goes up by 5. The first 8 I reformed my count said 40. You need to search the actual number you've reformed and not what your count says. Then whatever you edit it to will get multiplied by 5 too.

Man that's brilliant! I noticed the number going up by 5 or 10 (special prison) as well, but never connected the dots.

However I can't make it stick, If I multiply my dword value by 5 I find 3 values when I enter another value nothing happens.

19 minutes ago, 293860_1434558158 said:

Man that's brilliant! I noticed the number going up by 5 or 10 (special prison) as well, but never connected the dots.

However I can't make it stick, If I multiply my dword value by 5 I find 3 values when I enter another value nothing happens.

Don't multiply your dword value. If your reform count says "100" then search "20" if it then goes up to "120" refine "24".

Then if you edit the results to "20000" it will show as "100000" reformed.

3 hours ago, sammax71 said:

Don't multiply your dword value. If your reform count says "100" then search "20" if it then goes up to "120" refine "24".

Then if you edit the results to "20000" it will show as "100000" reformed.

Yeah I've tried everything... It somehow doesn't work in my game 😵

59 minutes ago, 293860_1434558158 said:

Yeah I've tried everything... It somehow doesn't work in my game 😵

I don't see why it would work for me but not you. Double check yours goes up by 5 for each reformed prisoner. I suppose it could be different.

Then as long as you're searching and refining the right value it should work.

1 hour ago, sammax71 said:

I don't see why it would work for me but not you. Double check yours goes up by 5 for each reformed prisoner. I suppose it could be different.

Then as long as you're searching and refining the right value it should work.

Yeah, I finally found it...!

I used Bluestacks & GG because my tab is too old, It was crashing constantly.

Thanks again for finding the solution