Is it possible

PunyGod

Question

I am new to this so looking for some advice on if it is possible or what to look for.

The game is brand new Marvel Future Revelation for android. I have been told that it has excellent security on it. After a mixture of LSPosed, XprivacyLua, sudosu and Tai Chi I managed to get GG to work without being detected. As practice I found gold, gems, HP potions, stamina, cool down,  but as expected they are all server side and reverted back. I

Is there anything I could try that isn't server side.... or should I just give up 

5 answers to this question

16 hours ago, PunyGod said:

I am new to this so looking for some advice on if it is possible or what to look for.

The game is brand new Marvel Future Revelation for android. I have been told that it has excellent security on it. After a mixture of LSPosed, XprivacyLua, sudosu and Tai Chi I managed to get GG to work without being detected. As practice I found gold, gems, HP potions, stamina, cool down,  but as expected they are all server side and reverted back. I

Is there anything I could try that isn't server side.... or should I just give up 

Anything from server side is Rigid and cant be changed locally. However you can intercept Internet Packets [UDP] and modifies the data. Its require to decrypt the packets first and encrypt it again, so the game will accept it. Anyway its a heavy task and im prefer to give up.

1 hour ago, Yuukis said:

Anything from server side is Rigid and cant be changed locally. However you can intercept Internet Packets [UDP] and modifies the data. Its require to decrypt the packets first and encrypt it again, so the game will accept it. Anyway its a heavy task and im prefer to give up.

Thanks for the advice. Will have a look into it and see if I can get my head around it.

41 minutes ago, PunyGod said:

Thanks for the advice. Will have a look into it and see if I can get my head around it.

No Problem .. to make it easier you can try to disassemble the game library to find some decrypt function using IDA Pro or some help with debugger (Depends on what game engine its using, can be UE4 or Unity). From there, you can make some script to decrypt captured UDP Packets from Wireshark / Netmon. So far, i havent seen someone able to achieve this. Games with Heavy system such as PUBG Mobile, never anyone could able to get some UC Hacks. Good luck with your findings!

Addition: However, most games like PUBGM using Public Key, so you either get the Private Key or getting Decrypt Function from reversing game libs.

1 minute ago, HEROGAMEOfficial said:

it's a game of time.

Yes its can do it.

Well i havent seen the games yet but if it has some 'Grinding' features and or offline type of game, then it is possible. 

Archived