I want to lean LUA & game scripting

Endorabo

Question

10 answers to this question

1) For GG Lua, you can learn from their documentation and see their Template Script : https://gameguardian.net/help/classgg.html

For further info, you can come to visit guides and tutorial forum : Guides Forum | Tutorial Forum

2) To find Game Offset such as Player Info or etc, you can use Unity ill2ccp dumper from github. It will help you to make Player Hacks or else :

Ill2CppDumper

On 7/12/2021 at 8:22 PM, Yuukis said:

1) For GG Lua, you can learn from their documentation and see their Template Script : https://gameguardian.net/help/classgg.html

For further info, you can come to visit guides and tutorial forum : Guides Forum | Tutorial Forum

2) To find Game Offset such as Player Info or etc, you can use Unity ill2ccp dumper from github. It will help you to make Player Hacks or else :

Ill2CppDumper

bro u ever made unity esp?

i just want to learn how to get basic offset from libil2cpp for esp😊

Edited by nio04

On 7/22/2021 at 7:23 PM, nio04 said:

bro u ever made unity esp?

i just want to learn how to get basic offset from libil2cpp for esp😊

Actually im kinda lazy to make some ESP layer from scratch, so i usually using other people works from github and adjust it to my needs (changing driver, updating offsets and etc). If you're interested in this kind of field, you may need to hop on Hacking forum. Here's some reference for basic Hacking Unity Games including how's ESP work in Unity:

Hacking Unity Games

Usually on UE4 you just need to find Gworld and Gnames and from there you can point player offsets but its kinda differ in Unity. You may get some Player-Pos inside generic AssemblyCSharp.dll. Never tried it on myself because i usually making ESP for UE games. Oh yeah, you can browse some pre-existing people works and look it up for basic understanding. Just search it on the forum or browse github like i does :v

On 7/24/2021 at 12:52 AM, Yuukis said:

Actually im kinda lazy to make some ESP layer from scratch, so i usually using other people works from github and adjust it to my needs (changing driver, updating offsets and etc). If you're interested in this kind of field, you may need to hop on Hacking forum. Here's some reference for basic Hacking Unity Games including how's ESP work in Unity:

Hacking Unity Games

Usually on UE4 you just need to find Gworld and Gnames and from there you can point player offsets but its kinda differ in Unity. You may get some Player-Pos inside generic AssemblyCSharp.dll. Never tried it on myself because i usually making ESP for UE games. Oh yeah, you can browse some pre-existing people works and look it up for basic understanding. Just search it on the forum or browse github like i does :v

first, thanks for sharing ur knowledge 😊 i really appreciate this!

second, u use telegram or any other social platforms? plz let me know😐

i play callOfDutyMobile. its have some esp but all are private 🤣 so, theres no chance to dig & learn.. but i badly wanted to learn these stuffs!

i hav dec cSharp... already made some basic hacks from lib(recoil, aimTime) but i want to do more... but i cant find any resources! so, i m tied 😭

10 hours ago, nio04 said:

first, thanks for sharing ur knowledge 😊 i really appreciate this!

second, u use telegram or any other social platforms? plz let me know😐

i play callOfDutyMobile. its have some esp but all are private 🤣 so, theres no chance to dig & learn.. but i badly wanted to learn these stuffs!

i hav dec cSharp... already made some basic hacks from lib(recoil, aimTime) but i want to do more... but i cant find any resources! so, i m tied 😭

I usually hangout at PUBG Mobile sub-forum, actually both games use same environment. So its kinda easy to find game component as-long as you have Gnames and Gworld noted on your list. Or you can just look up on dumped LibUE and you'll get Gworld+Gnames easily. CoD games isnt officially listed on the forum yet, so you can look up on 'Other FPS Games' sub-forum. 

6 hours ago, Yuukis said:

I usually hangout at PUBG Mobile sub-forum, actually both games use same environment. So its kinda easy to find game component as-long as you have Gnames and Gworld noted on your list. Or you can just look up on dumped LibUE and you'll get Gworld+Gnames easily. CoD games isnt officially listed on the forum yet, so you can look up on 'Other FPS Games' sub-forum. 

do u know how to find aimbot/headshot offset from lib hacks?

m interested to know those hacks func name...

Edited by nio04

6 hours ago, nio04 said:

do u know how to find aimbot/headshot offset from lib hacks?

m interested to know those hacks func name...

You can just increase the AimAssist value or using ESP and add some features that will lock to the player bones for Aim-Bot.

In term of auto-headshot, you need to find the player hitbox and increase it. Pretty much its still part of Player-Props... 

You can simply find it in Gworld+Gnames. Or you can just pretty much assuming the range of Hitbox using floats, and see that values that related to Player for Auto-Headshot.

On 7/26/2021 at 10:08 PM, Yuukis said:

You can just increase the AimAssist value or using ESP and add some features that will lock to the player bones for Aim-Bot.

In term of auto-headshot, you need to find the player hitbox and increase it. Pretty much its still part of Player-Props... 

You can simply find it in Gworld+Gnames. Or you can just pretty much assuming the range of Hitbox using floats, and see that values that related to Player for Auto-Headshot.

if u research big game libil2cpp, u will notice, u will find "aimassist" searched results for atleast 50 times, in this case, we hav to look for proper method, right?

this is where i m stuck 😭 btw ue4 & unity engine libs (main lib) are pretty much same? 

did u load pubg libue4.so in ida? i tried to load codm main lib in ida, all i see encrypted string😐🙄

Unfortunately they're different altough there's some little similarities between them. Well in UE there's also encrypted string that prevent readable data but the Sdk helps as workaround. I forgot to mention that sometimes String is stored as different name (To make it more difficult to find i suppose). As for example No Recoil String in PUBGM is stored as "RecoilInfo", for me i wouldnt expect that names Or Grass-Object as : "Default__MaterialExpressionLandscapeGrassOutput" to make some no-grass hacks.

On 7/29/2021 at 5:00 AM, Yuukis said:

Unfortunately they're different altough there's some little similarities between them. Well in UE there's also encrypted string that prevent readable data but the Sdk helps as workaround. I forgot to mention that sometimes String is stored as different name (To make it more difficult to find i suppose). As for example No Recoil String in PUBGM is stored as "RecoilInfo", for me i wouldnt expect that names Or Grass-Object as : "Default__MaterialExpressionLandscapeGrassOutput" to make some no-grass hacks.

ah ok understood thanks

did u dig lib by ida or from textEditor (dump.cs) ?