Anyone know how to solve this problem?

Coca201929

Question

7 answers to this question

On 7/8/2021 at 9:18 AM, Coca201929 said:

@TopGEOYT & @XxhentaixX Can the waves in the game be accelerated by searching manually? For example, the first wave takes about 10 monsters in 10 seconds, now I want to turn it into 10 monsters in 5 seconds. Will it work by searching manually?

Eum, there are a few ways of accelerating speed. Can you send screenshot of that timer? Is it like visible on some side bar or this timer implemented in some button? Or others..

On 7/8/2021 at 2:18 PM, Coca201929 said:

@TopGEOYT & @XxhentaixX Can the waves in the game be accelerated by searching manually? For example, the first wave takes about 10 monsters in 10 seconds, now I want to turn it into 10 monsters in 5 seconds. Will it work by searching manually?

If the game has some kind of 'Item' that can speed-up the wave, then you can manipulate the waves into that state. Its more likely that you can just experience this on client side, the server-side will remain the same. Its like Mobile Legend cheats do..

21 hours ago, Yuukis said:

If the game has some kind of 'Item' that can speed-up the wave, then you can manipulate the waves into that state. Its more likely that you can just experience this on client side, the server-side will remain the same. Its like Mobile Legend cheats do..

most likely server sided indeed. Always worth the try though.

On 7/8/2021 at 9:18 AM, Coca201929 said:

Name of the game?

5 hours ago, Coca201929 said:

When I use the speed hack from game guardian, the game suddenly appears a notification like this.IMG_20210705_183024.thumb.jpg.32fef704e9c2531bdd7cf09f14d84d25.jpg

speed hack speeds up whole mechanism of game, so if ur purpose is to speed up character's speed on map , it also speeds up example shooting, timer and everrything... so of course it will be detected easily... u should find directly value for speed hack .

On 7/6/2021 at 12:32 AM, TopGEOYT said:

speed hack speeds up whole mechanism of game, so if ur purpose is to speed up character's speed on map , it also speeds up example shooting, timer and everrything... so of course it will be detected easily... u should find directly value for speed hack .

4 hours ago, Coca201929 said:

if its not happening on server and this 10 second timer is from local codes of app, then u can speed up it.
i guess it wont be easy to find, but as i told if its local then its possible.

Archived