Game Guardian is detected

Kalvin2

Question

The game I play recently updated and now detects game guardian being installed. Deleting game guardian from my device is the only way to play the game now. Any ideas on what the game is picking up on since the install is randomized....

12 answers to this question

In this case you have 2 opportunities i think,

- The first is the simple one, if you are rooted you can install game guardian only in a virtual space, like V.xposed then gg will not be detected.

- The second one is, reverse engineering, you need to unpack the app then remove or disable this protection, if you dont know s*** about java and smali then forget about this one.

28 minutes ago, MAARS said:

In this case you have 2 opportunities i think,

- The first is the simple one, if you are rooted you can install game guardian only in a virtual space, like V.xposed then gg will not be detected.

- The second one is, reverse engineering, you need to unpack the app then remove or disable this protection, if you dont know s*** about java and smali then forget about this one.

It would not hurt to get more information on what the error gives.

1 hour ago, Kalvin2 said:

The game I play recently updated and now detects game guardian being installed. Deleting game guardian from my device is the only way to play the game now. Any ideas on what the game is picking up on since the install is randomized....

Provide more info.

• which steps did you already take
  • a screenshot of the error

35 minutes ago, XxhentaixX said:

Provide more info.

xD he clearly said that gg is detected by the game he cant launch the game without uninstalling gg, do you understand now ?

Edited by MAARS

2 minutes ago, MAARS said:

xD he clearly said that gg is detected by the game he cant launch the game without uninstalling gg, do you understand now ?

I understand that GG is the reason for the detection but perhaps knowing the source of detection on GG is more valuable then a simple "the game detects GG".
Simple putting a GG in a Xposed does not work for all games. I think you know that to 😄
If it was Liapp simply using xposed would not do.
That's why i ask for screenshot, and steps that already have been taken.To narrow down the behind laying issue of "GG is getting detected" and to make it more efficient for us to fix the issue. It will save you time and the one that needs help.

There is no error, the game gives an anti cheat message, saying it detects third party applications. Then force closes. The game im running wont run in virtual environments except one, and wont run on rooted devices either. This just changed when the game updated. So they added a detection for gg. I was just curious as to what they could possibly be detecting since gg installs as a randomized package name.

Any other ideas?

[added 2 minutes later]
On 6/25/2021 at 6:55 AM, XxhentaixX said:

Provide more info.

I tried changing the package name and even changing things in the manifest but no luck. The game still detects it. As soon as i uninstall the game loads up and plays normal. Upon install it wont allow me to play. Just get their anti cheat message.

37 minutes ago, Kalvin2 said:

Any other ideas?

[added 2 minutes later]

I tried changing the package name and even changing things in the manifest but no luck. The game still detects it. As soon as i uninstall the game loads up and plays normal. Upon install it wont allow me to play. Just get their anti cheat message.

Try this app, it creates and manages a work profile on your device using Androids built in features.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.oasisfeng.island&hl=en_US&gl=US

After you set it up restart your device and then use it to clone your Game Guardian to the Island profile and uninstall Game Guardian from the profile that has the game installed.

Now you run Game Guardian from the Island (Work Profile) and the game as normal. You need to know the process name as Icons will not display in the process list.

One problem I have noticed is that on some games  gg.getTargetInfo () does not work so if a script uses this it may get an error.

9 minutes ago, BadCase said:

Try this app, it creates and manages a work profile on your device using Androids built in features.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.oasisfeng.island&hl=en_US&gl=US

After you set it up restart your device and then use it to clone your Game Guardian to the Island profile and uninstall Game Guardian from the profile that has the game installed.

Now you run Game Guardian from the Island (Work Profile) and the game as normal. You need to know the process name as Icons will not display in the process list.

One problem I have noticed is that on some games  gg.getTargetInfo () does not work so if a script uses this it may get an error.

Yeah, but im not rooted. Gg runs in parallel space.

On 6/28/2021 at 3:42 PM, Kalvin2 said:

And island is also forbidden to the game....they know, haha

Well that's kinda an advanced game. You may need some external uses outside the devices. Like using Android Emulator and use Cheat Engine for external memory editor?