Whats a good Android Emulator?

InfraDelta

I was using MEmu for a long time now, but it just doesn't seem to work for me.
(It crashes, gets its image corrupted for some reason, makes the instance inoperable, and even becomes recognized by Windows as not made for Windows.)

As I use GG, hence I am here, what are other options that gives me similar feature set as MEmu?
The options that I would need for sure is:

• At least Android 7.1.
  • Root for GG, duh.
  • Install apks from my Computer.
  • Backup options, for when it goes haywire.
  • Macro/Automation feature, like the Record option of MEmu.

22 minutes ago, YeetMeister said:

Try LD Player, MeMu works the best for me but LD Player is my Second Option since it gets recognized by Android Studio better

Alright thanks, so far its going great but the original instance I made got corrupted immediately. I backed it up and that happened. Good thing I cloned it before backing it up.
I must say though, the scan is very slow compared to MEmu. Any tips to speed it up, also how can I do it?

12 hours ago, InfraDelta said:

Alright thanks, so far its going great but the original instance I made got corrupted immediately. I backed it up and that happened. Good thing I cloned it before backing it up.
I must say though, the scan is very slow compared to MEmu. Any tips to speed it up, also how can I do it?

I dunno, I don't use LD Player, since MeMu is working try going into your UEFI settings and enable virtualization optimization or sum

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/18/2021 at 2:12 AM, InfraDelta said:

I was using MEmu for a long time now, but it just doesn't seem to work for me.
(It crashes, gets its image corrupted for some reason, makes the instance inoperable, and even becomes recognized by Windows as not made for Windows.)

As I use GG, hence I am here, what are other options that gives me similar feature set as MEmu?
The options that I would need for sure is:

• At least Android 7.1.
  • Root for GG, duh.
  • Install apks from my Computer.
  • Backup options, for when it goes haywire.
  • Macro/Automation feature, like the Record option of MEmu.

I am using LD Player and both find it quite easy to use.

• 2 months later...

Hello Everyone,

List of Best Android Emulators for Windows 10

BlueStacks. BlueStacks is undoubtedly one of the best Android emulators that you can find on Windows. ...

Gameloop (Tencent Gaming Buddy) ...

Android Studio. ...

LDPlayer. ...

MEmu Play. ...

Nox Player. ...

PrimeOS. ...

Genymotion.

Thanks

Daniel Charles

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 6/18/2021 at 4:21 AM, InfraDelta said:

Hi! 

Its seems you have some trouble with slow search inside LDPlayer, its looks like that you're using the latest version of LDPlayer and thats the problem. 

Try to downgrade to LDPlayer 3.99 but it may not met your criteria since its uses Android 5. 

Or you can use the first version of LDPlayer 4, it may slow but its a little bit fast than the latest one. Not to mention that its also already using Android 7.

Good Luck 😄

Edited by Yuukis

• 4 months later...

One of the best is Bluestacks. With Bluestacks gets the best performance out of my PC, it was the only emulator that allowed me to download Free Fire on my PC. Now I'm trying other mobile games to see how they are on PC.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, MrKendom said:

LDPlayer & GameLoop , Nox , BlueStacks , they're actually the best.

Memu 😑

And i dont think Gameloop is the good choice for cheating

Edited by MAARS

I use PPSSPP for my PSP games which is the main emulator that I am using. I do like MyBoy for the GBA games which are good as well and I hope that more people can check these out because the games are underrated and need more attention as well.