NFS No limits item

Alexandrion

It's not a game I play or know anything about but have you first tried hacking another material you have? Just to see if you're still able to. Maybe in those 2 years they've changed things.

If you can then couldn't you just use the same way using the negative value you have for Solenoid 🤷🏻‍♂️

• 10 months later...

Dear All!

I am totally new here, but as an IT guy I picked up a few things. I have faced the following issues:

1. I have managed to get a rooted old Samsung Note2, with GG on it, and works like a charm, but none of the 5.4.1 LUA scripts are working. I am guessing because NFS version is on 5.9.2. So question #1 would be if someone can update the scripts for 5.9.2?

2. I have tried the manual way (327680~327699::5) but that is not working either...

3. I have a Samsung S21 5G (non-rooted) where I installed GG+Parallel Space with 64bit support, but the game not even starting in PS. I couldn't add Google Play Services, but I could find it under speed mode, but still same result.

4. I have a Huawei P30 lite (non-rooted) where I did the same, and in PS game starts but complaining about not having network connection... Did anyone face with this before?

5. I have inherited (from father-in-law whom passed away in 2020) a PRA-LX1 (somewhere called Huawei P8 Lite somewhere called P9 Lite) and cannot get FRP lock unlocked. We couldn't unlock with his gmail account, and we have no clue what email was used, and my plan is to get the fixed, root it and try GG on that one. If anyone have any idea that would be appreciated... Tried all tricks like talkback, wifi playing, emergency call, reimaging, none of that work... Even I have huawei fastboot eraser tool, but I don't have the FRP unlock code unfortunately.

There is a strong chance I am doing something wrong, but I hope someone can help me out and tell me what I have messed up :-).

I got forward quite fast and now it is very frustrating :-).

If anyone can help on any of the points that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and wish you all a lovely day!

David

• 1 month later...
On 4/9/2022 at 7:15 AM, davidkiss said:

Dear All!

I am totally new here, but as an IT guy I picked up a few things. I have faced the following issues:

1. I have managed to get a rooted old Samsung Note2, with GG on it, and works like a charm, but none of the 5.4.1 LUA scripts are working. I am guessing because NFS version is on 5.9.2. So question #1 would be if someone can update the scripts for 5.9.2?

2. I have tried the manual way (327680~327699::5) but that is not working either...

3. I have a Samsung S21 5G (non-rooted) where I installed GG+Parallel Space with 64bit support, but the game not even starting in PS. I couldn't add Google Play Services, but I could find it under speed mode, but still same result.

4. I have a Huawei P30 lite (non-rooted) where I did the same, and in PS game starts but complaining about not having network connection... Did anyone face with this before?

5. I have inherited (from father-in-law whom passed away in 2020) a PRA-LX1 (somewhere called Huawei P8 Lite somewhere called P9 Lite) and cannot get FRP lock unlocked. We couldn't unlock with his gmail account, and we have no clue what email was used, and my plan is to get the fixed, root it and try GG on that one. If anyone have any idea that would be appreciated... Tried all tricks like talkback, wifi playing, emergency call, reimaging, none of that work... Even I have huawei fastboot eraser tool, but I don't have the FRP unlock code unfortunately.

There is a strong chance I am doing something wrong, but I hope someone can help me out and tell me what I have messed up :-).

David

your running it too fast as all of them still works on 6.0.2 (actual version ("the trick is that Autopose Must be set to on

On 4/9/2022 at 7:15 AM, davidkiss said:

Dear All!

David

i made this for you you should be good after this 

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/19/2022 at 11:00 AM, XxNuKeNxX said:

i made this for you you should be good after this 

Thanks a lot, will check this. I have seen nfsclub video about this and I have enabled autopause but still not updating the money value properly... Will check your video and see if it works.

Do you have any codes for the level 5 gold upgrade kits numbers by any chance?

And rep level and how to fully star out all cars? Would save a lot of time for me🙂

Thanks!

Archived