Sheep puzzle hack/quick live/ola party

Ahana7

This game has very strong anti cheat detection because if you try to change something or do anything at all

i get a warning saying the match has not been counted because it has been modifyed with 3rd party software. 

remember not all games can be modifyed by game guardian

also if you want the hack then you must follow the tutorial youtube video you must do everything exactly what the user does to get the automatic pop values.

private message me the youtube video and ill explain you the whole thing 😃 

No😣

[added 1 minute later]
2 minutes ago, Crystal_Mods100x said:

is there a youtube video on how to do this other hack?

Means nobody can hack that game

Yes of course. game is unhackable. try something else that does not include anti cheat. this game is a hard one to crack with gg

something easier and if you need help don't be afraid to message me or post a thread in the help section 🙂 

2 minutes ago, Crystal_Mods100x said:

Yes of course. game is unhackable. try something else that does not include anti cheat. this game is a hard one to crack with gg

something easier and if you need help don't be afraid to message me or post a thread in the help section 🙂 

can you hack like this?

7 minutes ago, Crystal_Mods100x said:

No. an online game which is server sided resets the values and you can be punished when doing so

mod something else easier 🙂 

You want to be carefully here.