Daemon not working

sammysam

Question

Hai, i would like to ask...every time i want to start the GG..its alwys mention failed daemon.. i follow all the instruction..i tried all the non root virtual space..but still failed daemon..

its because of my phone? im using oppo A77 android version 6.0

can you help me.thank you soo much

10 answers to this question

On 5/27/2021 at 6:59 PM, sammysam said:

Hai, i would like to ask...every time i want to start the GG..its alwys mention failed daemon.. i follow all the instruction..i tried all the non root virtual space..but still failed daemon..

its because of my phone? im using oppo A77 android version 6.0

can you help me.thank you soo much

Download https://drive.google.com/file/d/10Jozz6Q0ZOZYPTlw7QP6DPybivMO7Y0H/view?usp=drivesdk this & try again.

On 6/2/2021 at 11:26 AM, Shironamhin said:

I already tried.. But still cant.. 

[added 0 minutes later]
On 6/1/2021 at 3:26 PM, blocx said:

no dual space from play store is not optimized for gg i recomand u to use f1 vm or x8 sandbox

Whete should i get this apps? 

no need f1 work similar to an virtual space but a little different u only need to install f1 under f1 u need to add ur game u can clone but u need also to install gg but not clone install under f1 with apk maybe you need also good setting ( under f1 enable root permition )

52 minutes ago, blocx said:

no need f1 work similar to an virtual space but a little different u only need to install f1 under f1 u need to add ur game u can clone but u need also to install gg but not clone install under f1 with apk maybe you need also good setting ( under f1 enable root permition )

Hai brox.. Its working now.. Thanks for the help..finally i can use it..thx a lots..now i need to find code for the full 50m lol..i want video how to do it.. But my car alwys flying lol haha