Jump to content
  • 0

2k+ items


IncognitGamer
 Share

Question

i made a autoclicker to automatically buy chests in mr autofire and stopped it after about an hour, but now whenever i go to the items place, (the most important place in the game) my game starts lagging, i have about 2000 items and whenever i do something in that page it takes 10/30X as long as it should, removing them would take about 1 week if it could go automatically wich it cant, does anybody know a way to remove them with game gaurdian?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
19 hours ago, IncognitGamer said:

i made a autoclicker to automatically buy chests in mr autofire and stopped it after about an hour, but now whenever i go to the items place, (the most important place in the game) my game starts lagging, i have about 2000 items and whenever i do something in that page it takes 10/30X as long as it should, removing them would take about 1 week if it could go automatically wich it cant, does anybody know a way to remove them with game gaurdian?

is this scripting related?

and do you mean 2k results after searching?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
5 hours ago, Crystal_Mods100x said:

is this scripting related?

and do you mean 2k results after searching?

No i think he bought more than 2000 items in game but the game cant handle all of it now is game is lagging, he want a fast method to remove some items, mean like reduce the 2000 items to 500

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0

The items that stack like the upgrade materials can be reduced to 0 and they disappear. When you find one value it seems they are 12 lines apart in GG.

As for the weapons would fusing them get rid of them quicker? Maybe that would be too slow as well.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
On 5/28/2021 at 4:35 PM, sammax71 said:

As for the weapons would fusing them get rid of them quicker? Maybe that would be too slow as well

Fusing them takes about 40 seconds to remove 2 weapons, they arent things the game counts i think, just individual things lined up from legendary to common

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.