How to deobfuscate games with BeeByte Obfuscation ?

MrKendom

Question

Hello , i have a problem related to deobfuscating of BeeByte of Free Fire Game Version 1.60.X , some methods to edit by game guardian are Encrypted by unknown names , i tried dump from memory by GG & Il2cppInspector & Plugin of beeless , de4dot , and results is nothing happened nothing seem different between original and deobfuscated

What to do ?

3 answers to this question

On 5/25/2021 at 3:22 PM, MrKendom said:

Hello , i have a problem related to deobfuscating of BeeByte of Free Fire Game Version 1.60.X , some methods to edit by game guardian are Encrypted by unknown names , i tried dump from memory by GG & Il2cppInspector & Plugin of beeless , de4dot , and results is nothing happened nothing seem different between original and deobfuscated

What to do ?

My friend was able to get il2cpp inspector working a few months ago on a game, making it output deobfuscated class names by comparing with an unobfuscated version (but it worked poorly and was mostly inaccurate).

Keep me updated!

Archived