My Hero Academia : The Strongest Hero (Request)

Tamborine

Hello everyone, the game in the title is another one of those gacha games. I am doubtful that it's possible to modify resources.

However, the game can be paused during battle in single player instances.

If anyone can point me in the right direction as to how to modify attack damage to make the stages easier to clear. Thanks!

Below is the link for the apk if anyone's interested.

https://m.apkpure.com/my-hero-academia-the-strongest-hero-anime-rpg/com.sonypicturestelevision.myheroacademia

21 hours ago, Tamborine said:

Hello everyone, the game in the title is another one of those gacha games. I am doubtful that it's possible to modify resources.

However, the game can be paused during battle in single player instances.

If anyone can point me in the right direction as to how to modify attack damage to make the stages easier to clear. Thanks!

Below is the link for the apk if anyone's interested.

https://m.apkpure.com/my-hero-academia-the-strongest-hero-anime-rpg/com.sonypicturestelevision.myheroacademia

Hmm. . .Damage hack for all the characters can be hard. . .its probably region Xa. . .If i find the value i let you know 😄 This game is amazing!

[added 4 minutes later]

It may be double

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, Ravenstone47 said:

Did you find any leads? Thanks in advance

Hello, thanks for reaching out.

So i have taken a look.

Atleast on my phone the damage is region Ca (double)

However when i try to modify it is obviously not working in a reall match. So i will be looking in region Xa. and some others.

I also tried to have no cool down, which i have the value for, but it seems to only work in the city, but when your fighting a boss it seems that the value reverts back (visual), so there is perhaps some other value. But i will ceep looking and let you know if i have any updates on the damage.

Edited by XxhentaixX

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/10/2021 at 3:36 PM, XxhentaixX said:

Hello, thanks for reaching out.

So i have taken a look.

Atleast on my phone the damage is region Ca (double)

However when i try to modify it is obviously not working in a reall match. So i will be looking in region Xa. and some others.

I also tried to have no cool down, which i have the value for, but it seems to only work in the city, but when your fighting a boss it seems that the value reverts back (visual), so there is perhaps some other value. But i will ceep looking and let you know if i have any updates on the damage.

Thank you and waiting ✨

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/26/2021 at 1:58 PM, XxhentaixX said:

همم. . يمكن أن يكون اختراق جميع الشخصيات أمرًا صعبًا. . من المحتمل أن المنطقة Xa. . .إذا وجدت القيمة ، فأعلمك أن 😄هذه اللعبة مذهلة!

[أضيف بعد 4 دقائق]

قد تكون مزدوجة

Broo plz i want script for mha something like script for lucky any script 🙂😂

Edited by 69H

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...