Collen

A little help!

I'm making a script for this game, I already found speed hack, could someone help me?

Pixel Grand Battle 3D

Screenshot_2021-05-25-08-55-00-1.png

Screenshot_2021-05-24-20-14-00.png

With what you need help? You want to find more hacks then just speed hack right??

1 minute ago, XxhentaixX said:

With what you need help? You want to find more hacks then just speed hack right??

Yeah bro 😄 and we can create a clan with only hackers.

13 minutes ago, Collen said:

Yeah bro 😄 and we can create a clan with only hackers.

Eu, i see...i see big dreams i see 🙂

Well i don't play the game. Creating of a clan of hackers is not really my point. But of course if you play the game do what you like. Have you already tried looking for some gun hacks and fly hack or teleport? Does it has a anti cheat, if yes what bans ?

9 minutes ago, XxhentaixX said:

Eu, i see...i see big dreams i see 🙂

Well i don't play the game. Creating of a clan of hackers is not really my point. But of course if you play the game do what you like. Have you already tried looking for some gun hacks and fly hack or teleport? Does it has a anti cheat, if yes what bans ?

The game does not have an anti cheat. I've tried the guns, but I haven't found anything interesting unfortunately. And not yet about flying hack, and teleportation I don't know how it does it 😞

This just seems like a bad rip off of a game, if ur making a clan with hackers i would love to join

2 hours ago, Collen said:

The game does not have an anti cheat. I've tried the guns, but I haven't found anything interesting unfortunately. And not yet about flying hack, and teleportation I don't know how it does it 😞

All game have anti cheat, it can be potato useless, but it is alwaly there

[added 4 minutes later]
2 hours ago, Collen said:

And what version are arch are you on ? i want to make you a lib based hack, and i dont have time for both arch

internal bool IsRoot
{
  [Token(Token = "0x60002E4")]
  [Address(RVA = "0x728EC8", Offset = "0x728EC8", VA = "0x728EC8")]
  get
  {
    return default(bool);
  }
}

Here maybe a root detection against rooted phone, dont use the offset i dumped a old version (v1.8.1)

3 hours ago, IncognitGamer said:

This just seems like a bad rip off of a game, if ur making a clan with hackers i would love to join

I already made a clan, now only the hackers are missing.

54 minutes ago, Collen said:

I already made a clan, now only the hackers are missing.

Hmm be careful. I think making a clan of hackers may bite you because that game has barely any protection...it does not have any in general...cheating that game could go cruel. . .if someone release script for this game. . .I'm not sure how that is gone work out...Saw a lot of examples. . .Good games. . .They all die out in a sad way. Even cheaters stop because they get killed by other cheaters. You probably gone have to fight other cheaters. . .i mean personally i enjoy this but that's because i don't play the game. . .But yeah. . .I could get hard for you. . .

Posted (edited)
On 5/25/2021 at 2:31 PM, Collen said:

Gun related. Your want to find as much as possible yeah? Gun related there is a value that let you equip any gun you want. For it to take in effect you must respawn. You can even spawn with a jacket in your hand...but not very usefull as you can only punch someone with it.

Can you try? 

Region A:

Search 0.1F;70D;20D

Refine 20D

Each value you add or subtract to it will give you a other equipment in your hand. Try it out. There is much more to.

Edited by XxhentaixX