Diep.io

GoldenAge

I was trying to hack diep.io and was successful to a extent.2068280685_Screenshot_20210523-110725_X8Sandbox.thumb.jpg.d6ce0dea6c1a956e515e5fd83f933b60.jpg

i have a limited invicible box that doesnt change. i cant find the values of that box . My question is how do i find a static value.  

Edited by GoldenAge

Maybe i wasn't clear enough. I hacked diep.io to hack the zoom. I can hack as far as i want, but it has a limit. It doesn't load all entities. Its like a box that i cant find the values of.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 6/8/2021 at 4:50 PM, AmeliaSilva said:

Hi GoldenAge. Can you tell me what value you search for diepio zoom hack?  And what you change. I was trying long time ago to hack zoom but i never succes, but i find your post you hack it.

I have a script for u. Do u have discord?

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 2/15/2022 at 2:07 PM, Itsmeifi1302helpme said:

Hi so i have a discord and i need a help with a scrip5 in diep .io and no im not making one i juat need someone to send me a script like zoom,godmode,unlimited skills,mod menu

Wow. 

Good luck with that. 

On 2/15/2022 at 2:07 PM, Itsmeifi1302helpme said:

Hi so i have a discord and i need a help with a scrip5 in diep .io and no im not making one i juat need someone to send me a script like zoom,godmode,unlimited skills,mod menu

Skills upgrade is fairly easy to modify .

It's a simple search and adjust .

Get a skill , search,  add 1 more , search,  add 1 more search,  change the remaining results to 7 

Done 

Max skill for 3 points instead of 7 .

I'm sure this process is easy to refine and script up with a range search too. 

Good luck .

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/24/2021 at 9:42 AM, GoldenAge said:

Maybe i wasn't clear enough. I hacked diep.io to hack the zoom. I can hack as far as i want, but it has a limit. It doesn't load all entities. Its like a box that i cant find the values of.

After playing the game again for a long time. I see what u mean u cant see other players if you zoom out. 

5 hours ago, sodaface said:

Thanks for this . from here i'll make a script and sort out the zoom. 

In my old script i let the players reach level 14 first and groupsearched the zoom value of that level  and a static near (the zoom value's) address. So the script runs faster. I hope this helped.

And btw can you find the value what @GoldenAgewas talking about. So you can see much further without being limited by a "invicible box" that doesnt load other plyers.

2 hours ago, SAGEPAPI said:

In my old script i let the players reach level 14 first and groupsearched the zoom value of that level  and a static near (the zoom value's) address. So the script runs faster. I hope this helped.

And btw can you find the value what @GoldenAgewas talking about. So you can see much further without being limited by a "invicible box" that doesnt load other plyers.

Nice. 

I'm doing some alpha testing on a new game this week , but I'll have a look at this tonight