Shadow Fight 3 (1.28.2)

jska

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Really well written script, but i guess it's limited when u play and do the story mode, if u encounter a stage that has some kind of debuff of hp decaying, if u dont meet requirements u just get oneshot before match can start, so u still have to grind all the stability (it happened to me that i was like 100 stability and i had to reach 1500 after weeks)

Can you please add invulnerability or unlimited health to avoid 1 hit before the the match with debuff of open wound.

Edited by jaea21

This Script (Frozen Enemy + 1 Hit kill) doesnt work in Raids Mode! But one hit work if Raid Boss use his skill to us.

Please make Frozen Enemy + One Hit kill, active in Raid Mode.

On 5/30/2022 at 4:57 PM, GIAMPY said:

Really well written script, but i guess it's limited when u play and do the story mode, if u encounter a stage that has some kind of debuff of hp decaying, if u dont meet requirements u just get oneshot before match can start, so u still have to grind all the stability (it happened to me that i was like 100 stability and i had to reach 1500 after weeks)

If you just on June Path Chapter, and vs enemy with bleeding ability (open wound), just use Star Chaser Set (Dinasty Legendary Equipment) it will solve your problem.

The real problem is on Itu Path Chapter 2, there you meet enemy with bleeding ability (open wound) and this script & star chaser equipment it doesnt work at all, because in this chapter you fight as Itu (with all Itu equipment, not yours) and Stability reqruitment in this chapter is 20k, so you need to get this 20k stability, if no script or mod can help this chapter.

Good luck for you iam done in this chapter.

See my screenshot, this set Star Chaser (Dinasty Legendary Set) will help you vs one hit kill or vs open wound or bleeding ability.

This Star Chaser set works well vs open wound (bleeding ability) on June Path Chapter.

Goodluck.

Screenshot_2022-06-09-00-17-22-91_3b6f18715197bace58b8b20a56a5b4e8.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...