How to make a script verifcation (no snooping!)

Crystal_Mods100x

Hi guys today i will show you how to make a verifcation in your script! i just made it myself and less decryptings im getting!  (warning: gg cannot execute this script when a diffrent level of encryption is applied that is not lua's binary) (this is for blocking people who just go straight to decrypting)

1. Download Encrypt Decrypt file  (the app icon looks dark blue with a white sheild and a white cross)

package name: tricksntips.directshortcuts

2. make sure you already have a script thats encrypted with lua binary only (or something that works)

3. open up encrypt decrypt file and allow file access to create one directory and make sure its on encryption mode, select the plus button and choose the script

4. choose an encryption key (6 letter password)

after that is done.your script will be encrypted with a unreadable decryption from any (LUA DECRYPTION) program. 

game guardian may not execute this due to it not being it made from lua (its like a step of verifcation to block people who go straight to decrypting)

to see the encrypted script head to the ED folder in your 0 directory then click encrypted files.

the same encrypted key is the decryption key used to see the regular binary lua and the decrypted files directory will be added once you select decryption mode and enter the pass

can anyone see if they can decrypt the new encryption without a pass / key?

Archived