[Buy] Script Barbarq

A7UP

3 hours ago, A7UP said:

Hello
I want to buy a script for barbarq
do you think you can help me?

Link games : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bbqstudio.bbqqoversea&hl=ro&gl=US

there are scripts that have been made and no longer work

these scriptures I would need

These hacks still seem to work.

I couldn't get the one to work that gave the 22000 blue things but all the others still do.

Do you really need a script? Just search the values yourself. It's pretty straightforward.

1 hour ago, sammax71 said:

These hacks still seem to work.

I couldn't get the one to work that gave the 22000 blue things but all the others still do.

Do you really need a script? Just search the values yourself. It's pretty straightforward.

yes i need help if you can help me i found the values for one of the works but i don't know what to do next
I pay you if you help me do it
leave me a discordant contact id // whasshap // telegram

44 minutes ago, A7UP said:

yes i need help if you can help me i found the values for one of the works but i don't know what to do next
I pay you if you help me do it
leave me a discordant contact id // whasshap // telegram

I don't need paying. If you follow the video they show you what to do. I'll send you a pm.

1 minute ago, sammax71 said:

I don't need paying. If you follow the video they show you what to do. I'll send you a pm.

I'm waiting for the message

Archived