I need tutorial to cheat Mutiny: Pirate Survival RPG

Afiffebriandy

• 1 month later...
16 hours ago, long062011323 said:

@sammax71 can you pls share how to do that ?

They are very quick on banning people so be careful.

Say you have 5 of an item search 5 dword. Then split them. Refine the search using the number of the item you have left in the spot where the item is first located in your inventory. So in this case it would be 3 because the split should put 2 elsewhere. If you still have many results then either split again or put the 2 back with the 3 and refine again. I seem to remember I used to get it to 2 results then I would make them 20 and freeze. You can then split them and you'll get another 10 and still have the 20 as well. Once the item is frozen don't move it in your inventory or you'll have to start again.

I got banned so many times I gave up. I know there were items in the game that could only be achieved if you hacked them. If you havent already then join their discord and you can learn some of the stuff they look out for to catch hackers. Didn't help me much as I still kept getting caught 😂

Good luck 👍🏻

Archived