Days Bygone

gladiatorgb

7 hours ago, MonkeySAN said:

hi,

can you give more details of that problematic things?

Sorry for the English, I'm from Ukraine.
Sure.
Almost everything I changed had no effect, or just visually.
Another problem in the screenshot. The first screenshot of the heroes, the rubies you see is a visual error that I cannot get rid of, so to speak, the fake rubies blocked the real ones (like a picture overlaid on a picture).
The second screenshot, the number of tickets of my heroes is fully displayed here, but I have already wandered somewhere and, unfortunately, they turned out to be negative.

If it helps, then here is:

The amount of gold, rubies (not sure), hero tickets, boxes with weapons, the price in the elixir store (opens after 51 waves, the value changes and remains the same) are of double type.

Health and Mana - Dword Type

1.thumb.png.e3b7c44e45dbb33ba8d0eec656473fc1.png2.thumb.png.a6d0558229fb359e6f3d0ba1a082c2ba.png

Edited by gladiatorgb
added some text

the way i see it just your Tickets value is so huge that there isnt enough room for it to display properly..so it take up some space below covering the Rubies value to which you had none.

as the for negative Ticket value...just buy some more until it turn to normal value(positif)

On 5/14/2021 at 8:09 PM, Mastertaba said:

Hi. Can you teach how to change the store values? or the infinite health/mana.

Thank you.

hp/mana hack - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKUzWjaNe2s - 9:30. 

I could only change the price in the elixir store (after 51 waves it will be open), nothing came of gold.
Just look for the price value and change it to negative.

22 hours ago, Mastertaba said:

Thank you for this. I want to know how to change the store's name as MonkeySAN did on the store. It can help me buy catalyst for heroes.

I already figured it out myself. Here is the instruction:
1) go to the store for gold
2) enter into the search 2 numbers of gold, which is bought as Double
(if the exact number is unknown, for example 7.50K,
then search like this: 7450~7550. "~" means from to search from number to number)
(example - 384;755)
3) You should get 2 variables as a result, if more than 2, then look for more values. Select the smallest variable and click "go to address", then go to the three variables above and change the third variable from 0 to 4 (0 - gold, 1 weapon box, 2 - hero tickets, 3 - elixir, 4 - rubies, all of you you can still experiment and see other values)
The order of the variables is as follows:
0 (Change this, if nothing has changed, take the variable 1 above (it should be 0)
your found variable
4) Now you can buy, if you don't have enough, then you can change the found variable to a larger number (when you leave the store, the currency price is reset)
(Also, do not wind up a lot of currency, it seems that for 99999 rubies I was banned after a couple of hours. Now I have 9-20 thousand of all currencies on my account, everything is fine)
5) That's it, enjoy it

Edited by gladiatorgb

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 5/20/2021 at 8:10 PM, gladiatorgb said:

then search like this: 7450~7550. "~" means from to search from number to number)
(example - 384;755)
3) You should get 2 variables as a result, if more than 2, then look for more values. Select the smallest variable and click "go to address", then go to the three variables above and change the third variable from 0 to 4 (0 - gold, 1 weapon box, 2 - hero tickets, 3 - elixir, 4 - rubies, all of you you can still experiment and see other values)
0 (Change this, if nothing has changed, take the variable 1 above (it should be 0)
your found variable
4) Now you can buy, if you don't have enough, then you can change the found variable to a larger number (when you leave the store, the currency price is reset)
(Also, do not wind up a lot of currency, it seems that for 99999 rubies I was banned after a couple of hours. Now I have 9-20 thousand of all currencies on my account, everything is fine)
5) That's it, enjoy it

Hi

that was awesome!

can you also help for dungeon keys or rewind days?

On 5/20/2021 at 11:40 PM, gladiatorgb said:

(example - 384;755)
your found variable
5) That's it, enjoy it

I keep ending up with too many values, when I try to do step 2. I think I'm doing something wrong.

(example - 384;755)

For instance If I search for only two values Dword 824;339 I end up with 4 results instead of 2, and If I search for 824;339;137 I get 0 results.

I also tried doing 2070~2090;824 and also no results. 

bygone.jpeg

2 hours ago, Reaction said:

I keep ending up with too many values, when I try to do step 2. I think I'm doing something wrong.

(example - 384;755)

For instance If I search for only two values Dword 824;339 I end up with 4 results instead of 2, and If I search for 824;339;137 I get 0 results.

I also tried doing 2070~2090;824 and also no results. 

bygone.jpeg

Hi

you should search for double variables, for your shop data search this:

137;339;824;2079~2090

in "double" variables, not Dword!