I try to switch a hack feature and dump libil2cpp.so, but why haven't any difference

hazal

Question

Sorry, my terrible English

I was use other mod apk, it has floating menu so i can switch the hack feature.

switch one feature dump one time, i can found libil2cpp.so from the maps.txt. Than use compare software found address.....and found function.

This time i switch the hack feature, hack is really work. But dump libil2cpp.so don't have any difference !?

How can i deal with this? Is hook can dodge dump?

3 answers to this question

On 5/8/2021 at 1:55 PM, hazal said:

switch one feature dump one time, i can found libil2cpp.so from the maps.txt. Than use compare software found address.....and found function.

This time i switch the hack feature, hack is really work. But dump libil2cpp.so don't have any difference !?

Man, mod menu works in current process and after ending process (at this way game) , libstrike is returning to back in normal form .

You should extraxt it while game and mod menu is in process and something is hacked (whatever u want) 

At this way i think you can extraxt inprocess moded lib file from /data/app/lib .

I dont know exactly, but u can try.

On 5/8/2021 at 5:55 AM, hazal said:

Assuming the menu uses hooks, then the changes are happening within the menu's .so like here it would be libplatinmods.so

Screenshot_20210510-174345.png

11 minutes ago, AKidWithMidgetFriend said:

Assuming the menu uses hooks, then the changes are happening within the menu's .so like here it would be libplatinmods.so

Screenshot_20210510-174345.png

Idk , just try it.

If not works try another file, if not then google google and google...

Archived