In main chunk, pls help

imperatorSMACK

Question

5 answers to this question

well i had never learn Lua compare to you..but not by specific term in the meaning.

so my knowledge not that deep.

but i do write lua scripts from time to time.

what i did to your script was purely base on how i would write it as if it was my script.

the normally way i would write it.

on more technical reason as to why your script giving the errors while right off the bat things seem all right...

that maybe someone else with more deep knowledges of Lua can provide their inputs.

Master @Enyby perhaps.

23 hours ago, imperatorSMACK said:

Hi all, I've been studying lua for a long time. I did the right thing. But still come out these errors, although in the past the menu was all good. Who can please help. Here's a file from the menu. 

NEW CODE V3.lua 27.53 kB · 5 downloads

Also, indent your code to make it more readable, it make debuging more easy

On 5/6/2021 at 5:05 PM, MAARS said:

Also, indent your code to make it more readable, it make debuging more easy

Hello, thanks for the advice, and make a new tutorial on the online script already 🙂

[added 1 minute later]
On 5/6/2021 at 4:42 PM, MonkeySAN said:

well i had never learn Lua compare to you..but not by specific term in the meaning.

so my knowledge not that deep.

but i do write lua scripts from time to time.

what i did to your script was purely base on how i would write it as if it was my script.

the normally way i would write it.

on more technical reason as to why your script giving the errors while right off the bat things seem all right...

that maybe someone else with more deep knowledges of Lua can provide their inputs.

Master @Enyby perhaps.

And thank you too for your advice and help

Archived