new to game guardian

mjs1955

I have been using world at arms for many years and always been a honest player however the game is now over run by hackers that you just cant beat.

I installed nox emumator and put my world at arms on it. , i then installed game guardian for nox and somehow got the sw and hw logos on my nox layout.

When i clicked on them i got messages to say i needed something else as no root was present , i have no idea what i did wrong.

I have now started from scratch , at the moment i only have the world at arms game running on nox  , can somebody please tell me the correct way to install game guardian and how to use it to get gold stars for my world at arms.

14 hours ago, mjs1955 said:

I have been using world at arms for many years and always been a honest player however the game is now over run by hackers that you just cant beat.

I installed nox emumator and put my world at arms on it. , i then installed game guardian for nox and somehow got the sw and hw logos on my nox layout.

When i clicked on them i got messages to say i needed something else as no root was present , i have no idea what i did wrong.

I have now started from scratch , at the moment i only have the world at arms game running on nox  , can somebody please tell me the correct way to install game guardian and how to use it to get gold stars for my world at arms.

The HW and SW are pretty much the same but optimized differently, the first gg application you download from this site is an installer and it's only purpose is to reinstall under a random name to prevent app's from just doing a package check for applications named game guardian. Root isn't required however I'm not too sure on the specifications for non-mobile based interfaces, but I assume that it was asking if you wanted to install in root mode, if the nox emulator is root compatible and you have it set up I'd say go for it, but for a great deal of games you won't need it. After running the GG installer (Ive just always done it in SW mode) and letting it uninstall and reinstall itself then just open it up inside of the nox emulator, and you may start using gg to it's full functionality. I'd recommend looking for a script for this game, and just using easier games with lesser extents of protection to practice searching and editing values 

Good luck let me know if you need any help!

Archived