In app purchase error after edit value in Xa range

souklar

Question

Hello, I was following tutorial on other topic to hack in app purchase by editing value in Xa range, but it failed and now I cant make any in app purchase in every game, it always says unavailable when I try to purchase something. Tried to reinstall but still error. How do I get it back to normal? 

20210504_005104-min.jpg

4 answers to this question

1. of course editing a dangerous values in a range that could cause harm to the process. 

2. How in every game? and did you even know what you were doing?

if you are no root clear the data of your virtual space then restart right there

if you are root then it would be dangerous to edit random Xa values 😕 when you have an app called lucky patcher 🤦‍♂️

i don't think there isn't much to do (change my mind others) but try to delete the app u corrupted and restart your device. 

if that does not work im still here 

@Crystal_Mods100x  well this is for Homescapes and lucky patcher won't work in this game. The Xa code was provided by @NoFear and he also mentioned to revert the values before closing the game (after the purchases are done), but I think @souklar should delete all folders of this game and install a fresh copy (of the game) and retry again, otherwise use a different device and emulator.

This happened with me as well, although I was not using a virtual space but an emulator.

On 5/7/2021 at 1:43 AM, Crystal_Mods100x said:

1. of course editing a dangerous values in a range that could cause harm to the process. 

2. How in every game? and did you even know what you were doing?

if you are no root clear the data of your virtual space then restart right there

if you are root then it would be dangerous to edit random Xa values 😕 when you have an app called lucky patcher 🤦‍♂️

i don't think there isn't much to do (change my mind others) but try to delete the app u corrupted and restart your device. 

if that does not work im still here 

Sorry for bad english, not every game. Only game that I tried to edit.

I did try to clear data and reinstall virtual but still get the same error. Tried to install different virtual and still error. 

I dont know what I'm doing, didnt expect it will corrupt my game 🤣.

Maybe the last I could try is factory reset or flash new firmware or try different device. but will try that later. Thank you for answering my questions!

@cisco72563 Already delete the folder and fresh install but still same error. 

I got it @souklar the reason is that your phone is not compatible with arm64 architecture. This is a processor type which is used in modern phones. My suggestion would be to use an emulator like Bluestack 64 bit and install the arm64 version of Homescapes and then try this code.

Archived