Banned from wolf tales

Joker0

Hi

I got banned from the game wolf tales after using the time jump I guess. I deleted the app data for I can start again, but I was surprised that it detects that I was cheating even after deleting the data.

So I cloned the app with Lucky Patcher and then it works, but again I got banned, and I tried to clone it again but it didn't work this time.

I've tried also a parallel space but it didn't work with game guardian so idk what to do now.

My question is: how can I bypass that ? and how the game detects that I was cheating.

I decompiled the apk file of the game, and then start looking for the Assembly DLL files in order to remove the anti-cheat using dnspy

But I cannot find any dll file in there. So I have no other method in mind.

Any help please

I think there use ip, device id, or imei to to ban people.

I have the same problems with the game called Nova Legacy, i did unlimited currency then i got banned from the server. even i changed my rom i can play online even with another ip address. so i think it is imei ban, you can change device id, your ip, hide your mac address but it is different for imei

20 minutes ago, MAARS said:

I have the same problems with the game called Nova Legacy, i did unlimited currency then i got banned from the server. even i changed my rom i can play online even with another ip address. so i think it is imei ban, you can change device id, your ip, hide your mac address but it is different for imei

I don’t think it’s the ip because I was banned too then used a different phone and it was ok. I assume my ip would stay the same no matter what device I was using.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/3/2021 at 5:48 PM, sammax71 said:

I don’t think it’s the ip because I was banned too then used a different phone and it was ok. I assume my ip would stay the same no matter what device I was using.

my loading screen stuck at "Initializing" page. I tried to login on another device but it still the same. Looks like they did IP ban, or maybe just maintenance.

hey guys I figured out how they ban players.

They use device id and device hash to ban people, so u need to change ur device id or clone the apk in parallel spaces

On 5/3/2021 at 11:25 AM, MAARS said:

for IMEI modifying it's need Xposed framework named "IMEI Changer", well use Pro version so everytime they get IMEI app will change it in rows

Archived