PublicHax

Why don't some values change? There may be the following reasons for this:
1) The game is worth checking the values.
2) The values are on the server.
3) The values are in the Bad search region (In some games this region is useless).
4) You changed them to too small a value.
5) The values are frozen by you or the game.

24 minutes ago, PublicHax said:

Why don't some values change? There may be the following reasons for this:
1) The game is worth checking the values.
2) The values are on the server.
3) The values are in the Bad search region (In some games this region is useless).
4) You changed them to too small a value.
5) The values are frozen by you or the game.

so is it possible that the jump hack values i cant find that are in float A, is actually region BAD in float?

doubt this would work but. thought the dev stopped working on this game.

4 minutes ago, Crystal_Mods100x said:

so is it possible that the jump hack values i cant find that are in float A, is actually region BAD in float?

No, jump values are not in region bad. Jump values based on XYZ of characters can only be in green regions Ca or A. Atleast for /first/therd person 3d games.

23 minutes ago, MonkeySAN said:

but i did found jump values in Xa region in a game before...

cant remember the name of the game though.

what is jump defined, you press the button and you jump higher or you walk and you start jumping?

Also yes its possible in XA but it won't be in region Bad. The jump that you find through fuzzy search will usually be near the real time X.Y.Z coordinates and most of the values that change are Ca and A, IF its not riden to the lobby then it is a problem because you need research the value each time. pretty annoying...better get in to Xa, Cb, Ca, A or Cd but not region Bad. But im not gone stop you for trying though...but then again this discussion could lead to no sense because each game is different.

2 hours ago, Crystal_Mods100x said:

doubt this would work but. thought the dev stopped working on this game.

whats the game of the game btw?

[added 3 minutes later]
2 hours ago, XxhentaixX said:

Jump values based on XYZ of characters

My answer was meant based on the X.Y.Z. characters of the player. That you won't find in a other region. It will be stored in the same region as were you found your character real time positioning. and that can and will only be Ca or A.

Archived