Sky: Children of The Light

nok1a

5 hours ago, XxhentaixX said:

It looks like your using the same script as before instead of the one that i sended you.

You have to delete the old script out of the download folder and select with GG the new script that you have downloaded. Now it is probably named as "com.tgc.sky.android.lua (1)" or something similar.

I'm sure I'm already delete all lua file ...

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, sssira said:

can I request the candle run for a11 ๐Ÿ˜ข can't find script anywhere for a11

Preferably not. I see that most of the script already contain such features. I assume that the issue is the same as the one we mentioned here "wrong regions"

If the creators found the values them self they will know what to do to fix the issue.

• 2 weeks later...

This script still working with the new update.

But the smoother graphic crash the game.ย 

And can u make script something like magnet that collect all candles and the candle keep out, when I find a uber but and Don't want to lit candles and flowers, and tired to click the lit button again and again. Make something like no need to click lit button, and it automatically burn. And please increase the power of burning if it is possible.

That's all my suggestions.

Wating for your update.

Highlights:

1. Candle lit Magnet

2. Power lit

3. Auto Lit

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I am not really sure, but I think this guy stopped making script... since there is no sound from him for so long. But hey.. Author.. if you read my message, know that your script helped me in making my own script. Because of you I started making my own Sky script.

2 minutes ago, gxost said:

I am not really sure, but I think this guy stopped making script... since there is no sound from him for so long. But hey.. Author.. if you read my message, know that your script helped me in making my own script. Because of you I started making my own Sky script.

Yeah, not working on sky for long time and not planning to work further on it. Glad to hear you made your own script for the game, if you want to you can also use values from this script, use whatever you need and continue improving ๐Ÿ‘

38 minutes ago, Platonic said:

Yeah, not working on sky for long time and not planning to work further on it. Glad to hear you made your own script for the game, if you want to you can also use values from this script, use whatever you need and continue improving ๐Ÿ‘

THANK YOUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!