Sky: Children of The Light

nok1a

• 1 month later...

awesome, this script working on android 11 while other script doesn't

note: only radius light script is not working on me

if u accepted feature request can u add unlimited energy?

thanks for this awesome script ๐Ÿ™

58 minutes ago, sssira said:

awesome, this script working on android 11 while other script doesn't

note: only radius light script is not working on me

if u accepted feature request can u add unlimited energy?

thanks for this awesome script ๐Ÿ™

Hello Sssira,
Thank you for the reply!

Light radius is basically unlimited energy.
Behind the screens i actually increase the light radius of the candles. The same light that is charging your wings.
It is strange that it is not working for you. For it to work you must have at least 1 candle in the map.

Perhaps a video would be nice to see what the script is doing when your activating the hack ๐Ÿ˜„

Regards,
XxhentaixX

16 hours ago, XxhentaixX said:

Hello Sssira,
Thank you for the reply!

Light radius is basically unlimited energy.
Behind the screens i actually increase the light radius of the candles. The same light that is charging your wings.
It is strange that it is not working for you. For it to work you must have at least 1 candle in the map.

Perhaps a video would be nice to see what the script is doing when your activating the hack ๐Ÿ˜„

Regards,
XxhentaixX

oh, I don't know if the light radius is unlimited energy ๐Ÿ˜‚ yeah it isn't working for me ... don't know what's wrong, maybe because me on android 11?

Hmm i highly doubt.
I'm quite sure my values are correct.

Can you attach GG to sky and send me a screenshot of the memory ranges? Press on the field all the way down
.image.thumb.png.b640c9c49e81c951e12367c0c89fc4e4.png
ย 

a prompt will appear with all the memory ranges, make a screenshot of it and reply here.

On 6/14/2021 at 12:01 AM, XxhentaixX said:

Hmm i highly doubt.
I'm quite sure my values are correct.

Can you attach GG to sky and send me a screenshot of the memory ranges? Press on the field all the way down
.image.thumb.png.b640c9c49e81c951e12367c0c89fc4e4.png
ย 

a prompt will appear with all the memory ranges, make a screenshot of it and reply here.

like this?

Screenshot_20210615-003956589.jpg

1 hour ago, XxhentaixX said:

Yes, but now from the ranges colored in green (Ca and A)

it is ok for spamming here? can I get your social media chat like discord or telegram?

Screenshot_20210615-020636331.jpg

Edited by sssira

Try now.

delete the old script

com.tgc.sky.android.lua

[added 3 minutes later]
1 hour ago, sssira said:

it is ok for spamming here? can I get your social media chat like discord or telegram?

I highly doubt that this is spamming xD, I'm trying to help you. I prefer to do it public as others may have the same issue as you. Then they can find the solution to it.
Let me know if the script works. Then i will update the script here on the forum.

Edited by XxhentaixX

11 minutes ago, sssira said:

still isn't working ... do I need use virtual space?

Could you confirm that "before" you sended this video you tried already to activate the wings radius?
first activation and second activation are different.

In the first turn the script will search for the values and in the second turn the script will modify from the table directly.
In case this the second+ time that your activating the wing radius make a new video, a video of the following:

1. How your activating the script
  2. First time activating the wing radius

BTW, really appreciate you sending a video. Makes it more efficient to analyze the issue. Thanks for effort.
ย 

25 minutes ago, XxhentaixX said:

Could you confirm that "before" you sended this video you tried already to activate the wings radius?
first activation and second activation are different.

In the first turn the script will search for the values and in the second turn the script will modify from the table directly.
In case this the second+ time that your activating the wing radius make a new video, a video of the following:

1. How your activating the script
  2. First time activating the wing radius

BTW, really appreciate you sending a video. Makes it more efficient to analyze the issue. Thanks for effort.
ย 

35 minutes ago, sssira said:

It looks like your using the same script as before instead of the one that i sended you.

You have to delete the old script out of the download folder and select with GG the new script that you have downloaded. Now it is probably named as "com.tgc.sky.android.lua (1)" or something similar.

Edited by XxhentaixX