Hide root status

Royalgoddess

Hello everyone, 

Some games that i try to launch in Bluestacks does a check for root and wont start. It gives me an error message stating "account disabled: root detected". Now i have tried to search the internet high and low and cannot seem to find  a viable solution to how to hide root status in Bluestacks. Xposed installer no longer works with the latest version of Bluestacks and bluestacks tweaker, i have tried to install hidemyroot and even that doesn't work, i have tried installing magisk and no luck. I cannot use gameguardian without root status. If anyone has any solution, i would truly be grateful. The game  i am trying to hack is called "Death Dungeon". When i disable root, the game runs just fine.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.redzaam.nxd

if anyone has any information or idea please share, thank you all 🙂 🙂 🙂

Root access.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

u can use Rootcloak, it may be able to help u bypass the detection.

If not, I guess u should decompile the app yourself and remove the permissions that allows it to detect if u have root on ur phone, and recompile it again. I'm not well experienced in that as well but u can give it a try at least.

U can use apktool for the process, lucky patcher, or apk editor.

Hey, thanks for the info, but I am  not trying to hide my root in my phone. I am using bluestacks, which is an android emulator. Trying to hide root status in the emulator. I will give root cloak a try and see if it works. 

Archived