Wolf Tales - XP and Gems Hack

Joker0

Hi guys

I tried to hack the game and I had a success hacking some values in the awards section + the abilities points (Dword, Anonymous).

But when I tried to hack gems in shop (Dword, Anonymous) and revert the value to "-999999", the value disappears or it cannot be clicked, so I changed it to "1" and then it works and starts to decrease by only "1". 

For the XP hack, I tried to search in normal, encrypted, and even fuzzy mode and I cannot change it whatever I did.

Game link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.FoxieGames.WildWolfAnimalSim

It's my first post in this amazing forum so pardon me if I did break any rule

thanks

Edited by Joker0

I found a way to give yourself gems but my account got banned. It still maybe possible to do it without getting banned but I won't know immediately.

Let me explain what I did. If you look on the daily reward page you can change the amount of the items you get each day. The first day are green leaves and I edited that to 999,999,999 and collected them.

Now I found that speedhack worked so I jumped ahead a day at a time editing the amount each time. Day 5 is when you get gems. When I exited the game and tried to re-enter I was banned. Now it could've been the speed hack that got me banned and not the gem edit amount but I won't know until I reach day 5 again and can try again.

If you are closer to getting gems yourself you can try but beware you could get banned.

2 hours ago, sammax71 said:

I found a way to give yourself gems but my account got banned. It still maybe possible to do it without getting banned but I won't know immediately.

Let me explain what I did. If you look on the daily reward page you can change the amount of the items you get each day. The first day are green leaves and I edited that to 999,999,999 and collected them.

Now I found that speedhack worked so I jumped ahead a day at a time editing the amount each time. Day 5 is when you get gems. When I exited the game and tried to re-enter I was banned. Now it could've been the speed hack that got me banned and not the gem edit amount but I won't know until I reach day 5 again and can try again.

If you are closer to getting gems yourself you can try but beware you could get banned.

I tried but I couldn't find the values in the rewards section !! 

what's the memory range ?

and what about the XP hack ! any idea !!

Edited by Joker0

2 hours ago, Joker0 said:

I tried but I couldn't find the values in the rewards section !! 

what's the memory range ?

and what about the XP hack ! any idea !!

978837515_Screenshot_20210427-183152_X8Sandbox.thumb.jpg.b20324a3d7b4ddfc435132ff9b3d41af.jpg

I'm not sure why but each day it seems like the amounts increase. You need to search the original values.

If you look at the top row the amounts are 110,110,110,520 & 10 but you need to search 100;100;100;500;10 dword Anonymous. Those are the original values before I collected day 1.

It doesn't give many results and if you play about editing some you'll soon find the correct values.

You can edit the rewards given for completing the quests. I haven't played much to see if any give gems as rewards. You may be able to get them that way.

I haven't looked at XP yet.

41 minutes ago, sammax71 said:

978837515_Screenshot_20210427-183152_X8Sandbox.thumb.jpg.b20324a3d7b4ddfc435132ff9b3d41af.jpg

I'm not sure why but each day it seems like the amounts increase. You need to search the original values.

If you look at the top row the amounts are 110,110,110,520 & 10 but you need to search 100;100;100;500;10 dword Anonymous. Those are the original values before I collected day 1.

It doesn't give many results and if you play about editing some you'll soon find the correct values.

You can edit the rewards given for completing the quests. I haven't played much to see if any give gems as rewards. You may be able to get them that way.

I haven't looked at XP yet.

Really appreciated man I can find the values now

one more question please, I'm in the second row, so how can I know the exact values ?? I've tried 100;100,100;700;20 dword Anonymous but it's not working

thanks

1 hour ago, Joker0 said:

Really appreciated man I can find the values now

one more question please, I'm in the second row, so how can I know the exact values ?? I've tried 100;100,100;700;20 dword Anonymous but it's not working

thanks

Try 100;100;100;750;20

I don't think the 750 changed.

I've had no luck changing xp.

3 hours ago, sammax71 said:

Try 100;100;100;750;20

I don't think the 750 changed.

I've had no luck changing xp.

thanks it works

and I can do the level hack now, contact me in private and i'll give u the way if u want.

Oh, and for the resources, u can get all of them in the quests rewards, by changing the id number above the value in a range from 0 to 8, and the id number under the value to 1.

Edited by Joker0

19 hours ago, Joker0 said:

thanks it works

and I can do the level hack now, contact me in private and i'll give u the way if u want.

Oh, and for the resources, u can get all of them in the quests rewards, by changing the id number above the value in a range from 0 to 8, and the id number under the value to 1.

Sent you a pm with lots more info 😉

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, I've been doing this hack for a long time now, but I can't figure out a way to do it without getting banned. Is there a way to unban your account? Also the best way to get ability points is to hack the points instead of level.

Edited by P0ison

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
21 hours ago, Meliwoo said:

Hey I seen some of the replies and did the gems hack ever get you banned? If it doesn’t can you let me know step by step on how to exactly do the hack

I think lots of things get you banned in this game now ☹

• 2 months later...