Problems. Gameguardian Couldn't Search Anything.

justinyjw

I'm using samsung galaxy wonder. Rooted. version 2.3.6. I could run the GG app. Bot whenever i tried to use it to search. It will keep searching like forever till a abort sign pop out at below for me to click on. What could be the problem to this? Any solutions? I've tried reinstall the program. And its the same.

Easiest and safest way is probably to buy a better phone since its not just going to be the cpu speed of your phone but also the amount of ram in your phone and although you can easily overclock your cpu you can't add ram, that said you can try overclocking your cpu a bit but don't set it too high as that could brick your phone

Sent from my SCH-I405 using Tapatalk 2

U are not helping me. U just asked me to change phone where i just bought this new phone. Other ppl that is using the same model can use and i couldnt use. There's no more ways to work it out?

• Administrators

U are not helping me. U just asked me to change phone where i just bought this new phone. Other ppl that is using the same model can use and i couldnt use. There's no more ways to work it out?

Try setting a temp path.

• 3 weeks later...

First and all... Know ur phone ability... The matter is not placed at gameguardian... If it takes forever to search... Then ur phone is the one which slow... Have no ram have no cache left...

And whatever phone does...

And if setting temp path is not working on u... Then these solutions i can suggest u

» change ur phone (believe it or not ur phone is not suited for cheating... Gameguardian is the lightest memory hacking app if ur phone can't make it with guardian then it will also can't in other memory hacking app)

» change rom with beter ram management... There are many custom rom outside there... Some are sux at memory management... Some are beast... Seaech the best u think

» use ram management app... Like ram optimzer pro... It will be a great deal for u for running hard game while using memory hacking app...

Sent from my GT-S5570 using Tapatalk 2

• 4 weeks later...