PublicHax

Another tutorial on finding GameGuardian. Today I will explain why the values are not found in a group search for XOR values and how to fix it.
Why isn't Xor group search working?
The fact is that in a group search, you can find only those values that are related to each other. And the Xor values you are looking for in a group search may be distant from each other.
How to get out of this situation?
You need to enter the first Xor value in the search, a semicolon (;), the second Xor value, the third, fourth, and so on, a colon (:), a number that is huge, for example 24568356.
The end...

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for the explanation

I wanted to ask about sth, I have 2 XOR encrypted values, both of them are related to player's level.

A : is for the current level points

B : is for the points required to pass to the next level

I couldn't find them straight by an XOR search, I did the number of current pointsX4 and I cannot find it.

For example:

I have 1548/5000, I searched for 1548X4, found some values, but none of them is the one I'm looking for.

I managed to find them by another method, but I wanna implement that in a LUA script which I cannot do if I followed the other method I found.

Is there any method I could use for that ??

Thank you

Archived