value that appears is not the same as other devices

XXX2021

Question

VALUE.txt

[added 0 minutes later]
Just now, XXX2021 said:

So my device right now is Realme X2 pro, 
first of all i was search that value, and then the result, it just appears 3 address, but in my friend device,which is he used xiaomi, when he was search that value, with same number, with the same memory and region, he is got 9 addres. How did it happen? 
what happened to my device? need special settings from GG on every Device or what?

2 answers to this question

On 4/26/2021 at 4:26 PM, nio04 said:

this always happen! different processor, is the reason for this... myb

make lib hacks...these addresses never change

This is correct to some extent

Differences between x32 x64 and x86 libraries effect things like byte sizes and offsets for an app and depending on which of these libraries your device can read ( Pretty sure x86 is solely for pc) is the how it decided which lib file to use the .so files of. These files do a multitude of things but you're going to be focusing on the libil2cpp.so or which ever is the largest .so in the lib folder, if it isn't libil2cpp then it's encrypted

The addresses for these can change but they for the most part stay pretty constant, it just takes a lot of work to rework where things are placed in these files so for the most part new content is just added into the end but occassionaly when something is added before the end of the lib then the location of everything below it changes as well and they'd have different offsets and addresses

Archived