Help me

Frobots

Question

3 answers to this question

On 4/24/2021 at 7:39 PM, Frobots said:

(translated with google) I need to change the damage and make it do much more damage, how can I do it? (Mod menu)

It sounds like you want to change someone else's scripts code to change the output of a damage hack.

Use Qlua, the lua console and script editor, to open up the file; if it's not in human readable lua coding then the file is encrypted with a binary chunk header and you'd need to remove that chunk through some strenuous B.S. process that ive never cared to familiarize myself with. If it's just in plain lua coding then it's as simple as locating the function for the damage hack and changing the value it sets to

Hope it helps!

On 4/25/2021 at 2:39 AM, Frobots said:

(translated with google) I need to change the damage and make it do much more damage, how can I do it? (Mod menu)

Try to find a ammo counter, and change values around the adress of ammo counter, maybe this value not far from this address.

Archived