how to find a hack value that never changes read my topic please

kartikRoy

Question

Hello everyone,

My question is how can I find a value that never changes. I found many fly values but they change every time you restart the game. How do I get a value that never changes and by which I can hack. If anyone knows the answer please tell me

4 answers to this question

On 4/24/2021 at 9:01 AM, kartikRoy said:

Hello everyone,

My question is how can I find a value that never changes. I found many fly values but they change every time you restart the game. How do I get a value that never changes and by which I can hack. If anyone knows the answer please tell me

restart game or match? 

On 4/23/2021 at 11:01 PM, kartikRoy said:

Hello everyone,

You could try to group search values stored near say if it were an items cost in a store group search it with other item costs. 

Perhaps try to hit *show more* when returned the large number of results and increment the values to try to single out which one is the correct one

Hey man, which game?

Yes indeed there are severall type of fly values and they are in different regions.

The one your talking about is in region Ca or A but the fly value that "you" want to find is probapply the one that gives the coordinates of the plate your on. Its the better fly value because its not changing the XYZ coordinates of the character on the map. Its morelike lifting the plate that your on without moving the colliders of the surroundings.

Should be in region Xa or Cb.
/?
Its hard to explain everything in detail. Its different for each game and doesnt always work in the same way...which game are you trying to cheat

If you find your hack value and the value is dynamic try to find a static value around then use offset to get your value. if you don't know what is offset try to find topics about it in the forum there are many of them and well explained.

Archived