Problem with 3 script options

Crystal_Mods100x

Question

Hi everyone today im needing some assistance in 3 script options!

1.Wallhack 

2.Aimbot

3.Jump Hack

Game: Gangster City (app icon: the one with the soilder, the helicopter, and the explosion in the background) (same game from my last topic)

so lets start with the aimbot!

Memory Range i use: Anonymous (used for jump hack and aimbot)

idk if i found aimbot or aimlock

so the aimbot value does not trigger unless you aim the crosshair on the enemy! so i searched 1.0F; and clicked edit all and i tried 10.0, 6.0, 5.0, 3.0 and when the crosshair touches the enemy it stays on the enemy longer (like aimlock) but it would not let me make the value strong enough so it will manually point instead of me pointing then it locks on forever  (possibly aimlock? and possibly multiple values being aimlock)

Jump Hack:

About the jump hack: so i set ranges again to Anonymous and searched fuzzy on float and my last results it looks like a mess, like multiple values are the jump but not one

and i tried to edit them and they change back fast! even when frozen.  and i knew if i edited all then it would crash , i tried hide game guardian from game  but the values don't seem to edit (it would be helpful if you can teach me how to bypass this feature 😃 )

Wallhack:

Last one is the wall hack! i do not have any experince in wall hack but if someone has knowledge about it please tell me!

Well thats all i need! 😃 thanks everyone

3 answers to this question

5 hours ago, Crystal_Mods100x said:

Hi everyone today im needing some assistance in 3 script options!

1.Wallhack 

2.Aimbot

3.Jump Hack

Game: Gangster City (app icon: the one with the soilder, the helicopter, and the explosion in the background) (same game from my last topic)

so lets start with the aimbot!

Memory Range i use: Anonymous (used for jump hack and aimbot)

idk if i found aimbot or aimlock

so the aimbot value does not trigger unless you aim the crosshair on the enemy! so i searched 1.0F; and clicked edit all and i tried 10.0, 6.0, 5.0, 3.0 and when the crosshair touches the enemy it stays on the enemy longer (like aimlock) but it would not let me make the value strong enough so it will manually point instead of me pointing then it locks on forever  (possibly aimlock? and possibly multiple values being aimlock)

Jump Hack:

About the jump hack: so i set ranges again to Anonymous and searched fuzzy on float and my last results it looks like a mess, like multiple values are the jump but not one

and i tried to edit them and they change back fast! even when frozen.  and i knew if i edited all then it would crash , i tried hide game guardian from game  but the values don't seem to edit (it would be helpful if you can teach me how to bypass this feature 😃 )

Wallhack:

Last one is the wall hack! i do not have any experince in wall hack but if someone has knowledge about it please tell me!

Well thats all i need! 😃 thanks everyone

May i have the game link? 

Greetings! Each function has from 1 to 2 values (If you find a function that is hidden among, say, 10,000 values, you can shorten the search to one value)
Here's how we searched for Aimbot:
 It can be in any search region, even where it shouldn't be. We knew that the unactivated aimbot equals 0, and the activated one equals 1. We looked for a value of 0 in Float and named 500 by 1, checked. If nothing has changed, then we roll back and go to the next game.
WallHack:
The value can be absolutely any positive, from 0.0000000001 to 3.4e-38. To get a full WallHack, you need to change the found values always only by -1. The region must be set C_ALLOC
Can also be found in Other and Code App. Basically C_ALLOC.
JumpHack:
In 90% of cases, this feature can be found in the Anonymous region.
We use the range of numbers 1 ~ 5; 5 ~ 9; 9 ~ 14 and more. We change 500 by more values. If it crashes, try again. When you have found the desired batch, reduce the search to one single, trying to dig out a single value that is responsible for the jump. And it turns out that 1 value is responsible for the jump in games, but not several

Archived